Beckett Message Boards
Collections show number of items but no listings - everything under All Items - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misc. (/forum-43.html)
+--- Forum: Help Forum (/forum-65.html)
+--- Thread: Collections show number of items but no listings - everything under All Items (/thread-1526603.html)

Collections show number of items but no listings - everything under All Items - tomcam18 - 02-08-2013 02:11 PM

I've been away along time and entered my collection info many years ago. I kept my subscription so my account is still valid and my items still seem to be in database.

When I got to Organize I see a list of collections based on how I entered them several yeas ago. They all have a zero next to them however. The only listing under my collections that shows an item count is All items. When I select that I get a detail list of the 2000+ items. When I select any of the other collections it shows nothing in the detail listing but in the summary at the top of the page it will show a number for the amount of cards that was assigned to that collection, just no detail. I tried to select a few items in the detail listing of All Items and tried to assign to the collection they should be part of and I got a message that said they were already assigned to that collection. Needles to say I am confused

I am new to the latest Beckett interface and maybe doing something wrong. Can anyone help me? Is there a support number to call where I can get help?

Many thanks

Tom

RE: Collections show number of items but no listings - everything under All Items - jacobystealshome - 02-08-2013 03:11 PM

if you have been away awhile, it usually takes 24-48 hours for your organize to pupulate. if you dont see anything after a couple days, send a pm to tkaplan or wstjr

RE: Collections show number of items but no listings - everything under All Items - savefenway - 02-08-2013 09:07 PM

Please refrain from bashing the site and the operators of it. It is against the Terms Of Service and can lead to bigger issues for you. Many problems have been addressed and fixed. It will happen. Thanks for cooperating.