Beckett Message Boards
im sick of it!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: im sick of it!!! (/thread-1526107.html)

Pages: 1 2

im sick of it!!! - jcianciolo - 02-03-2013

hey guys, i use to be snailmonk, but I switched and made a new account...but i just wanted to write to see if any one else is sick of everyone hating on the ravens? everytime i read an article is "ray lewis is a murder and a pathetic excuse of a person" or the ravens were "chickens that played the game cheapily by running out of the end zone for the safety" and "joe flacco was scared and is not a good QB"...i dont know about everyone else, but it looked to me that the 49ers were outplayed, outcoached, and out perfromed....i guess i am sick of it and i am not a raven fan, im a dolphins fans and it sucks to see one of the greatest LB get torn apart the last week because of his shear will to lead his team to a super bowl in his last season, jerome bettis did the same thing and no one ripped into him? i dont know, the fans is starting to turn in columnist that have nothing good to say and want to find a fault with a passionate guy and make him pay for it..but thats just me, what do you guys think?

RE: im sick of it!!! - chibearsboy - 02-03-2013

i only hate the packers and cowgirls bro...and,..well, as far as ray goes..we all can cay what we want but he is a free man...and as far as the team..it was their Destiny with Joe at the helm and the old guys playing golf next year instead of football.....you could see it with the last win of the season and their terror through the playoffs..
but that is just me
Smile

RE: im sick of it!!! - rogue655 - 02-04-2013

As far as the game goes I give credit toThe ravens. The punt at the end was a smart play. At one point I thought they would blow it, but they responded when they needed to and that's what champs do.

But.......I don't think anyone is faulting Ray Lewis for his "shear will to lead his team to a Superbowl...", its because of his past. I wasn't there when the fight happened and two men were killed so I'll try to stay out of that discussion but I dont see any sincerety to anything Ray Lewis has said or done recently (ESP. Since his injury). if people want to blame te'o for playing into the lennay kekua story in order to gain sympathy, then we need to blame ray for the same behavior. All the crying over the smallest things and constantly thanking god and calling the season destiny is BS to make his story more appealing. Not a word of it seems real to me. Of course this is all just my opinion...
Also, I 100% believe Lewis used PEDs to recover from his injury as well. He's not super-human. No one recovers from torn triceps that quickly.

Great article:
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8904906/daring-ask-ped-question

RE: im sick of it!!! - swjrp10 - 02-04-2013

That being said i did win25 bucks by betting that they would cut to ray during the star spangled banner and hed be crying...so...while i hate them...thanks ravens! Tongue

RE: im sick of it!!! - floydtown - 02-04-2013

What is wrong with your snailmonk account?

RE: im sick of it!!! - mkufta - 02-04-2013

Ray bothers me because he claims God favors him over everyone else, including myself. He doesn't so it annoys me he thinks he does. Plus that mysterious white suit that was never found....

RE: im sick of it!!! - jfrench91 - 02-04-2013

i agree.. im tired of everyone saying the 49ers got screwed because of the "holding" that wasnt called on crabtree/smith. no one sees the crabtree penalty in the matter and if the ravens were up by more than 8 they wouldnt even care. Crabtree initiated contact 1st and finished finished it by pushing him to the ground.. the ball wasnt even CATCHABLE. Just another excuse. Congrats to joe flacco.. guy deserves it and still doesnt get any love. Sickening.

RE: im sick of it!!! - jcianciolo - 02-04-2013

(02-04-2013, 03:48 AM)floydtown Wrote: What is wrong with your snailmonk account?

it was more to do with the name...my grandmother let me use her name and she passed away about 15 months ago and i just couldnt bring myself to use it anymore

RE: im sick of it!!! - koolkellygirl - 02-04-2013

The Niners were outplayed. End of story...Next!

RE: im sick of it!!! - flcardinals29528 - 02-04-2013

(02-04-2013, 12:37 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: That being said i did win25 bucks by betting that they would cut to ray during the star spangled banner and hed be crying...so...while i hate them...thanks ravens! Tongue

+1