Beckett Message Boards
Have the system remove your card from your want list - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Site Suggestions (/forum-71.html)
+--- Forum: Trade & Organize Suggestions (/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Have the system remove your card from your want list (/thread-1525739.html)

Have the system remove your card from your want list - roostersclassics11 - 01-31-2013 09:39 PM

I know I do 10-18 trades a week or so and some trades are 40 plus cards and having to go 1 by 1 and remove them from you wants stinks lolJust wondering if anything is or will be done to change that ...

RE: Have the system remove your card from your want list - homerjg007 - 02-03-2013 08:06 AM

that would be nice -instead of adding a new card to recently traded, it could update the line with the want

RE: Have the system remove your card from your want list - Wertzbar - 02-09-2013 12:53 PM

That feature would be extremely helpful and would save the traders a lot of time. Still would like to see traders wants posted first when trading, that alone would increase trading and save time.

RE: Have the system remove your card from your want list - roostersclassics11 - 02-10-2013 07:57 PM

I agree

RE: Have the system remove your card from your want list - pingbling23 - 02-12-2013 11:35 PM

(02-03-2013 08:06 AM)homerjg007 Wrote:  that would be nice -instead of adding a new card to recently traded, it could update the line with the want

along the lines of this, before the update, i believe if you traded for a card and already had said card, the system would just add 1 to the haves column on the card that was already in your org and it would not show up in the recently traded folder.

RE: Have the system remove your card from your want list - cweiland - 02-13-2013 08:41 AM

Good point. That would be helpful. Sometimes I find myself checking my Org only to see a card in there I traded months ago.

RE: Have the system remove your card from your want list - hercules21 - 03-12-2013 10:51 PM

This aspect of the Org confuses me as well. At first, all the column titles seem self explanatory, but when you start making trades and moving cards, it gets a bit dicey, as mentioned above.

RE: Have the system remove your card from your want list - greco827 - 03-22-2013 08:44 AM

Totally agree!!!

RE: Have the system remove your card from your want list - ses3225 - 03-27-2013 12:07 PM

(02-12-2013 11:35 PM)pingbling23 Wrote:  along the lines of this, before the update, i believe if you traded for a card and already had said card, the system would just add 1 to the haves column on the card that was already in your org and it would not show up in the recently traded folder.

Yeah, I liked how the old site worked in handling trades in organize. I liked when it added cards to a separate trade collection, but kept the other tags and # of haves, wants, etc. Even if it was changed to move your wants to the Recently Traded collection without creating a new card entry - like it does with the cards you trade away. I don't get how it works one way with cards that are traded away and a different way when the cards are traded for.