Beckett Message Boards
Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia (Updated 2/25/13) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia (Updated 2/25/13) (/thread-1525444.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia (Updated 2/25/13) - RobbinsDynasty - 01-29-2013

Thank you for checking out another one of my collection threads. This thread will include memorabilia that was used or supposed to be used by a member of the New York Yankees at one point.

Let's start with some GAME USED BATTING GLOVES
[Image: UnsignedYankeesMemorabiliaGarySanchez001...4b5fb1.jpg]
This was given to me (To clarify when I say me I truely mean my sons and I. This spring they will be ages 2 and 3.) by Gary Sanchez on the last day of the season last year in a game against the Lakeland Flying Tigers in Lakeland. Will be looking to get his signature on these but for now I will make due. LOL

[Image: UnsignedYankeesMemorabiliaSladeHeathcott...5114fd.jpg]
This is another end of season pick up from that same game in LAKELAND. This pair comes from Slade Heathcott.

[Image: UnsignedYankeesMemorabiliaAustinRomine00...c45030.jpg]
Austin Romine Game Used. Not sure of date but was this past season at a Tampa Yankees game in TAMPA before he got promoted to Trenton during his rehab tour.

[Image: UnsignedYankeesMemorabiliaTyHensley001_zps91b4ce1b.jpg]
Ty Hensley Yankess Issue workout shirt. Given to us at INSTRUCTS. Had some mis-understanding and mis-communication about how process of instructional league worked. Ty Hensley and his mom came to the rescue and we got to meet Ty and some of the other minor league guys at the complex.

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia - nyyankeesfan28 - 01-29-2013

Great memorabilia and, if possible, even better stories behind them. Congrats on both.

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia - RobbinsDynasty - 01-31-2013

(01-29-2013, 05:30 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Great memorabilia and, if possible, even better stories behind them. Congrats on both.

Thank You. Great news today all the guys that i got batting gloves from will be at big league camp. So these will more and likely be in my auto collection after camp

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia - yankeesjetsfan - 01-31-2013

I can't see the pics.

Mike

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia - RobbinsDynasty - 01-31-2013

I can see them on my screen what is it reading?
Okay i think i got it fixed

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia - stera8 - 02-01-2013

Soooo. How did you get all those gloves? Did you ask and they were like "oh ok here", or did you use your babies as a ploy amd go "MY BABIES ARE COLD PLEASE THROW US YOUR GLOVES"? Haha

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia - RobbinsDynasty - 02-01-2013

(02-01-2013, 05:27 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Oh man those are awesome. Looking foward to seeing if you can get more and get those signed Smile.

Yea ill be looking to getting these signed as all three will be at big keague camp. If I were to single some guys out not on 40 man it would be Cito Culver, Tyler Austin and Angelo Gumbs

(02-01-2013, 05:39 AM)stera8 Wrote: Soooo. How did you get all those gloves? Did you ask and they were like "oh ok here", or did you use your babies as a ploy amd go "MY BABIES ARE COLD PLEASE THROW US YOUR GLOVES"? Haha

I simply asked. Got talk to Romine early before he had pregame workout si told me . Was his last day in tampa and heading to trenton I can him initially sign 2 cards but when he said whatever you got give me now lol my sons and I were only ones hanging by dugout so got some extras after game he wave to my son and asked him can we the gloves and he was cool bout it. The heathcott and sanchez were last game so I asked during warm ups while talking ti them and they agreed. I will be posting others from same last day had a nice haul I must say.... stay tuned

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia - yankeesjetsfan - 02-01-2013

Awesome stuff! Love game used memrobilia.

Mike

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia - RobbinsDynasty - 02-01-2013

(02-01-2013, 09:21 AM)yankeesjetsfan Wrote: Awesome stuff! Love game used memrobilia.

Mike

Thanks for checking it seem you get Closer to the game when you walk away with a piece of it.

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia - Krangry - 02-01-2013

Super cool. What kind of cases do you have those batting gloves in? Im looking for a way to display mine.