Beckett Message Boards
omg....rodgers - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: omg....rodgers (/thread-1523741.html)

omg....rodgers - phinzphan1372 - 01-13-2013

that run was simply amazing!

RE: omg....rodgers - ugameck - 01-13-2013

Yup! Ran slap over that SeaTurkey!

Rise up! Well, as high as 5ft6inches can rise!

RE: omg....rodgers - mattfastiggi - 01-13-2013

I definitely loved watching that run Smile Don't know why ATL went away from the run the 2nd half - now SEA closed the gap from 20 to 6. :/

RE: omg....rodgers - crazyforkinsler5 - 01-13-2013

Man that was a great game that Atlanta held on to win.

The phantom timeout cost the Seahawks the win. My deal is this: if you're not going to call timeout, then don't say anything. Don't tell the umpire you're not going to call timeout. He's listening for the word "timeout." So if you're not going to call it, don't say anything.

I think Carroll's mouth cost Seattle.

On a related note, the 3 games this weekend were great to watch. I had San Fran and Houston the Super Bowl. Looks like I've got half of my equation right.

***EDIT: I might stand corrected. Houston drove right down the field for an opening field goal. It's still early though.

This last game will get ugly. New England wiped Houston out the first time they met. Plus, we have to listen to Phil Simms, who is one of the absolute worst in his profession.

Looking ahead to next week, I am guessing that Atlanta-San Fran will be the late game, so people out west can watch? Baltimore-New England needs to be the early game since it will already be afternoon in the east.

RE: omg....rodgers - Duchovny2 - 01-13-2013

(01-13-2013, 04:40 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Man that was a great game that Atlanta held on to win.

The phantom timeout cost the Seahawks the win. My deal is this: if you're not going to call timeout, then don't say anything. Don't tell the umpire you're not going to call timeout. He's listening for the word "timeout." So if you're not going to call it, don't say anything.

I think Carroll's mouth cost Seattle.

On a related note, the 3 games this weekend were great to watch. I had San Fran and Houston the Super Bowl. Looks like I've got half of my equation right.

***EDIT: I might stand corrected. Houston drove right down the field for an opening field goal. It's still early though.

This last game will get ugly. New England wiped Houston out the first time they met. Plus, we have to listen to Phil Simms, who is one of the absolute worst in his profession.

Looking ahead to next week, I am guessing that Atlanta-San Fran will be the late game, so people out west can watch? Baltimore-New England needs to be the early game since it will already be afternoon in the east.

Carroll seems to have a knack for costing his teams. Just ask USC what they had to go through. BTW Russell Wilson will be a force to be reckoned with for years to come

RE: omg....rodgers - ugameck - 01-13-2013

(01-13-2013, 07:11 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Carroll seems to have a knack for costing his teams. Just ask USC what they had to go through. BTW Russell Wilson will be a force to be reckoned with for years to come

This game SHOULD cement the ROY to Wilson....but it won't. Luck or GL3 will get it.

RE: omg....rodgers - jmessick86 - 01-13-2013

I think Wilson has a better team around him than RG3 right now I personally couldn't pick the best of the 3.