Beckett Message Boards
For the RGIII and Luck fans out there...Enjoy - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: For the RGIII and Luck fans out there...Enjoy (/thread-1523198.html)

For the RGIII and Luck fans out there...Enjoy - flipsi - 01-08-2013 12:27 AM

Here are some of the cards I've been fortunate enough to get. Followed RGIII since his later college years, you gotta love him!! I hope he gets well from whatever ails him this offseason and comes back on a rampage, but no too early!!

[Image: imagezam.jpg]
[Image: imagehxaf.jpg]
[Image: imagezrnd.jpg]

Not a big fan of the chipping on Inception, but I think the cards look awesome, like mini paintings..haha

[Image: imagelfq.jpg]
[Image: imagetnr.jpg]
[Image: imageguml.jpg]

RE: For the RGIII and Luck fans out there...Enjoy - Socrkd55 - 01-08-2013 01:26 AM

what an amazing collection! I'm jealous lol. That's definitely something to be proud of! thanks for sharing

RE: For the RGIII and Luck fans out there...Enjoy - flipsi - 01-08-2013 01:50 AM

Thank you! Just sucks collecting someone that is popular, stuff can get expensive trying to pull/buy individual cards, haha. It's all good, all part of the fun of the hobby!

RE: For the RGIII and Luck fans out there...Enjoy - nineof - 01-08-2013 10:30 AM

Beautiful cards. I especially like that Chrome dual auto card. What a looker.

RE: For the RGIII and Luck fans out there...Enjoy - mrdub - 01-08-2013 01:17 PM

i can only imagine how expensive his stuff is, i dont even bother trying. im lucky enough if i win auctions with my guy Aaron Hernandez, and he's no where as near popular.

RE: For the RGIII and Luck fans out there...Enjoy - flipsi - 01-08-2013 01:23 PM

Thank goodness I was able to pull some of these, including the chrome Luck/RGIII auto, and pick up the other stuff at a reasonable price Smile

RE: For the RGIII and Luck fans out there...Enjoy - thor804 - 01-08-2013 05:54 PM

Those are SWEET!!!!!!!!

RE: For the RGIII and Luck fans out there...Enjoy - flipsi - 01-08-2013 06:18 PM

Thank you sir! Constantly looking for RGIII goodness!!