Beckett Message Boards
Third and final Box O' Prizm - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (/forum-4.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (/forum-5.html)
+---- Thread: Third and final Box O' Prizm (/thread-1522509.html)

Third and final Box O' Prizm - SHowley2003 - 12-31-2012 11:43 AM

After breaking three boxes of this stuff I have to give an extra congratulations to those of you that have had big hits. I can't get anything from this stuff. After three boxes, plus a few trades to fill holes, plus at least half a box of random packs from the LCS, I still have 66 needs to complete the 300 card base set. I find that unacceptable, and frustrating.

Anyways, here are the "hits". All are for trade.

RCs- MKG and Uni-Brow (I also have dups of Irving and Rivers, have yet to find a Lillard)
Finalist- Pau Gasol
DT Bound- Steph Curry
MVP- Wes Unseld
Prizms- Terrell Harris, Markieff Morris, Charles Jenkins
AUs- Greg Stiemsma, Walter Berry

RE: Third and final Box O' Prizm - JMarchand1981 - 12-31-2012 11:54 AM

Hello,
I am very interested in the Steph Curry DT Bound. Let me know if I can help you complete your set(if you are going for it). I Have busted 10 boxes and I have yet to hit that card(I PC Curry).

RE: Third and final Box O' Prizm - alstott9adams - 01-02-2013 02:10 PM

Nice mvp

RE: Third and final Box O' Prizm - rjcj2017 - 01-02-2013 06:39 PM

(12-31-2012 11:43 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote:  After breaking three boxes of this stuff I have to give an extra congratulations to those of you that have had big hits. I can't get anything from this stuff. After three boxes, plus a few trades to fill holes, plus at least half a box of random packs from the LCS, I still have 66 needs to complete the 300 card base set. I find that unacceptable, and frustrating.

Anyways, here are the "hits". All are for trade.

RCs- MKG and Uni-Brow (I also have dups of Irving and Rivers, have yet to find a Lillard)
Finalist- Pau Gasol
DT Bound- Steph Curry
MVP- Wes Unseld
Prizms- Terrell Harris, Markieff Morris, Charles Jenkins
AUs- Greg Stiemsma, Walter Berry

I busted four boxes and am not going for the set, so feel free to send your needs and I'll be happy to help with what I've got left. Thanks! RJ