Beckett Message Boards
DIY; Shipping through PayPal - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: DIY; Shipping through PayPal (/thread-1522093.html)

Pages: 1 2

DIY; Shipping through PayPal - pjpitbull - 12-26-2012

Here is a list of weights incase you dont have a scale.
Remember to be on the safe side always round up to the nearest ounce.

1 normal card in protector is .36 oz<< I weighed out 10 then divided.
A 6x9 bubble mailer is .04 oz
A small bubble mailer is .02 oz
As for graded cards all I have is a graded ticket stub the case is roughly 4 1/2 x 9 it weights 5.0 oz
Game used cards. I have only 1 card is a dual bat card weighs .06 oz
For thicker cards like sweet spot add .03 oz
A stack of 20 loose cards no protectors is 2.2 oz
A thick card like bowman chunks or golden moments die cuts in a protector is .04

If you need any other info just post it below thanks for looking.

This is for items that the payment was sent as a gift/or even normal paid items not through eBay,or paying for shipping on a trade. Pretty much any thing you wanna ship via usps or ups.

First off
Shipping via paypal is way cheaper than going into usps or ups.
Shipping here usps you get free tracking/delivery confirmation. Plus well its cheaper.
Ups you get all the normal stuff free 100.00 insurance the free tracking, but is way cheaper than going into a ups store.

The only thing ya need is a printer with ink and of course a PayPal account.
Shipping ups and usps non flat rate boxes you will need the weight of the box and the size. I have a shipping scale here, but before I used a bathroom scale.

First go here and click the link I have circled in red. This will take you to paypal shipping.
Bookmark this page for future use.
http://www.genuineseller.com/create-shipping-labels-with-paypal-for-non-ebay-packages

[Image: DIY.png]

Once you sign into paypal you will see this page. You choose what carrier you want, after that click continue.
[Image: diy2.png]

Then you will see this page.
All you need to do is fill in the info for where your going to ship.
The return shipping will be already filled in. You will need to type in the address your shipping to.
Then fill out the package details from the drop down menus, click continue after all of that is done.
[Image: diy3.png]

After that last page and hitting continue it will take you to a page where it will review the details and also give you the price of that postage.

I didnt click continue after that page cause i didnt want to buy the lable.

If you do simply click "pay and continue" another page will pop up then click "print label"
thats it your label will print out, then you tape it to the box.

RE: DIY; Shipping through PayPal - thepozr - 12-26-2012

I just use the multi order shipping option on PayPal.

RE: DIY; Shipping through PayPal - jacobystealshome - 12-27-2012

(12-26-2012, 11:46 PM)thepozr Wrote: I just use the multi order shipping option on PayPal.

+1

right there on the right side of the homepage when you first log into your account

RE: DIY; Shipping through PayPal - nyyankeesfan28 - 12-29-2012

I'm slightly confused, this is for sellers, right?

RE: DIY; Shipping through PayPal - ktcardshop - 12-29-2012

(12-29-2012, 12:27 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I'm slightly confused, this is for sellers, right?

No it's for everybody. All you need is a Paypal account.

Ray

RE: DIY; Shipping through PayPal - nyyankeesfan28 - 12-29-2012

Okay, thank you.

RE: DIY; Shipping through PayPal - stera8 - 12-30-2012

I don't have a scale and I hate spending an extra dollar at the post office..

What is a safe weight to put on the cards? I feel like it is always o.3oz

RE: DIY; Shipping through PayPal - cweiland - 12-30-2012

Thank you for posting this information.

RE: DIY; Shipping through PayPal - pjpitbull - 12-30-2012

(12-30-2012, 03:59 PM)stera8 Wrote: I don't have a scale and I hate spending an extra dollar at the post office..

What is a safe weight to put on the cards? I feel like it is always o.3oz

I just looked at some mailers from other to me they ranged from .03 to 1.0 oz. Which in the long run is pretty much the same price.

When you get to multiple cards anything over 13.0 oz cant go first class, and I find it best to use a small flat rate box .

And you welcome I figured some people would like to know this. Plus it makes it easier to mail as all you have to do is out it in your mail box lol.

I might make a card to weight table if anyone would like that

RE: DIY; Shipping through PayPal - cweiland - 12-30-2012

(12-30-2012, 04:30 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: I just looked at some mailers from other to me they ranged from .03 to 1.0 oz. Which in the long run is pretty much the same price.

When you get to multiple cards anything over 13.0 oz cant go first class, and I find it best to use a small flat rate box .

And you welcome I figured some people would like to know this. Plus it makes it easier to mail as all you have to do is out it in your mail box lol.

I might make a card to weight table if anyone would like that

Probably a good idea to do that for people who don't have scales.