Single season records - Poll - Printable Version
+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Sports Talk (/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Football (/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Single season records - Poll (/thread-1520798.html)
Single season records - Poll - djohn - 12-10-2012 05:30 PM
Last year Drew Brees set a new single season passing yardage record. As he got closer his cards started spiking in value. This year Brees and a few other QBs might throw for 5,000 yards, which seems to be becoming the norm. In addition, this season Adrian Peterson is closing in on the single season rushing yardage record, and Calvin Johnson is closing in on the single season receiving yardage record. Plus Aldon Smith is only 3 sacks away from the single season sack record. Now for the poll questions:
1. Do you think any or all of them will actually break each of the records this year?
2. Are you currently buying, selling, or holding cards of these players?
3. Do you think any QBs will throw for over 5,000 yards this year, and if so which one(s)?
RE: Single season records - Poll - ejnfl24 - 12-10-2012 05:52 PM
1. I hope they all break them. Records are meant to be broken and I enjoy seeing the records being set.
2. I have a few cards of Aldon Smith, and might buy more. The guy is a freak of nature. The other two fella's prices are out of my budget.
3. Not sure if there will be any 5k passers this year. Maybe Brees but I wouldn't be surprised if a few guys fell just short this year.
RE: Single season records - Poll - djohn - 12-11-2012 07:35 PM
BUMP for those that missed it.