Beckett Message Boards
Black Friday Game Worn Sale Pick up - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Black Friday Game Worn Sale Pick up (/thread-1519820.html)

Black Friday Game Worn Sale Pick up - pens fan addict - 11-27-2012

I was suprised when my game worn connection offered up a sale on black friday for jerseys....so I obviously had to jump and get one...

The sale was 25% off any jersey $300 and up get a FREE SUPRISE BONUS gift up to $100 with a purchase over $300.

So I had been wanting to add some Pens enforcers to my Game worn collection as well as one of my daughters favorites when he was a Pen...... so I decided to pickup this:

11-12 Arron Asham Game Worn Set #2 Jersey
[Image: IMG_2927.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2930.jpg]

nice team repair on arm:
[Image: IMG_2936.jpg]

This was the free Suprise bonus gift...

09-11 Chris Conner Practice Worn Jersey w/COA
[Image: IMG_2955.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2946.jpg]

Board burn to arm:
[Image: IMG_2951.jpg]

I have another gamer & Item coming from the last fall auction that just ended....Its a player I went to get and it was swiped out from under me...right before I went to get it.....but this one coming is actually better than the other since its the white one!
Cant wait for it to arrive and show it off!

Thanks for the look!

RE: Black Friday Game Worn Sale Pick up - johlix - 11-27-2012

Nice jerseys, ...and maybe just a blessing in disguise, with the other one getting swiped..left you with enough to get the better one now...good stuff.

RE: Black Friday Game Worn Sale Pick up - pens fan addict - 11-27-2012

(11-27-2012, 04:13 PM)johlix Wrote: Nice jerseys, ...and maybe just a blessing in disguise, with the other one getting swiped..left you with enough to get the better one now...good stuff.

Yes, i feel it def was a blessing in disguise...My buddy got the Black one of the player I was going to get....and I hadnt seen any others out there....as he only played for the Pens for 2 years....I was able to snag a HAMMERED white one for a price cheaper than he got the black one for.... and when I initially didnt get the one I was after I ended up picking up a Straka one...which I was elated about. So its a WIN-WIN-WIN for me!! Big Grin

THANKS FOR THE LOOK AND COMMENT!

RE: Black Friday Game Worn Sale Pick up - alstott9adams - 11-27-2012

Very nice

RE: Black Friday Game Worn Sale Pick up - phildo37 - 11-27-2012

nice! you get your stuff from tomon? cant wait to see what you got from the auction... i got outbid on everything i was going after

RE: Black Friday Game Worn Sale Pick up - pens fan addict - 11-27-2012

Yes, from time to time I get stuff from tomon...these are from him. I ended up winning a jersey and another item from the auction......can wait to get the jsy in hand! I wanted to get a couple others...but funds were llimited....especially w the hammer fee.

RE: Black Friday Game Worn Sale Pick up - pens1fan - 11-30-2012

Awesome GU pickups Hugh!!! That is really cool they sent you Conner's practice jersey as a bonus, but to bad it wasn't Despres. Then I would be bothering you to send it my way Big Grin. Congrats on the great additions!!!!

RE: Black Friday Game Worn Sale Pick up - rayeates - 11-30-2012

As always, stellar adds to the Gamer PC!!! I can't wait to see what you have in store for your next show, Hugh!

Randi

RE: Black Friday Game Worn Sale Pick up - bguzowski16 - 11-30-2012

Nice addition to the collection!! Not too bad of a surprise either!!

RE: Black Friday Game Worn Sale Pick up - bonnev659 - 12-05-2012

pictures have been moved....