Beckett Message Boards
GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-52.html)
+---- Thread: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD (/thread-1519095.html)

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - ryanmo5 - 11-24-2012

(11-24-2012, 05:15 PM)akbobcat Wrote: I got a lot of new stuff. Just waiting for it to come in, including plates. Smile

Let me know when your ready for round 3 of trading lol

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - akbobcat - 11-25-2012

I will be ready by Monday, I have two large Griff pulls I'm working to complete today. Btw, I meant to let you know that Goldschmidt in your signature is sweet. It's good to see something that nice go to a fan instead of a seller looking to gouge a collector.
(11-24-2012, 08:11 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: which plates? i only have one printing plate but its a printing plate from his rookie or second year. now i do have most of the bradford exchange plates though lol

The two plates are:

1996 KEN GRIFFEY JR PACIFIC PRINTING PRESS PLATE
2007 SPX KEN GRIFFEY JR. Printing Plate Black

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - ryanmo5 - 11-25-2012

(11-25-2012, 11:27 AM)akbobcat Wrote: I will be ready by Monday, I have two large Griff pulls I'm working to complete today. Btw, I meant to let you know that Goldschmidt in your signature is sweet. It's good to see something that nice go to a fan instead of a seller looking to gouge a collector.

The two plates are:

1996 KEN GRIFFEY JR PACIFIC PRINTING PRESS PLATE
2007 SPX KEN GRIFFEY JR. Printing Plate Black

Thanks man I'm super excited to have it, was well worth it! Nice plates!

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - jd2k2003 - 11-26-2012

Had a great mailday today. Love getting stuff at work then itching to go home and work with everything.

I'm wondering if any of you may have sent me something though. I received 5 cards from Beloit, WI but no information as to a username or a trade I had done. Thanks if one of you did!

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - patrickhef30 - 11-27-2012

A few of my interesting newer pick-ups (scanner sucks)
Some gold
[Image: goldcopy.jpg]

These are pretty cool. Not sure on details or what kind of metal they are made of, but one of the Team Timbers is available for the right trade...
[Image: 1997toppsmetals.jpg]

Some porcelain
[Image: porcln.jpg]

Some pocket schedules
[Image: msschedules.jpg]

Couple odd
[Image: 030ci.jpg]

Some UD FanFest
[Image: 1996udsp.jpg]

Some GU'ed
[Image: 004copyf.jpg]

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - akbobcat - 11-27-2012

Down to 2 cards to find for the 2008 SPX American Hero set. KG42 and KG37 remain. I got quite a bit in this week, mainly Topps Tek 1999 and 2000 variants, American Hero, Home Run Chronicles, and the scan below. Smile I have yet to receive the two plates so they are not included. The Studio (negative) actually completed my 1994 studio set. I got quite a few more 2007 and 2008 Moments and Milestones in. My goal is to reach 3,500 unique griffeys by New Years Eve. I'm at 3,354 right now and itching to spend every dime I have on variants to reach this goal. With only 146 to go it's within reach but we'll see.

My favorite new pickup is the Atomic Refractor Mirror Image, of which I scanned the wrong side. Smile

[Image: Untitled-1-3.jpg]

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - ryanmo5 - 11-27-2012

Got all these via trade on here in the past week, my pc is still small, 272 Griffey's but I'm getting there again!

[Image: img001.jpg]

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - tntmclmm - 11-27-2012

May not be the most expensive Griffey I have but this is my favorite all time card of Junior. In the famous words of Ken "The Hawk" Harrelson, "Be Gone!!"
[Image: 2012-09-18_19-30-14_313_zpse680889a.jpg]

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - akbobcat - 11-27-2012

The greatest swing of all time.

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - patrickhef30 - 11-27-2012

some other goodies
$20 well spent i say. never saw one before i bought it. Bob Milacki collectors eat your heart out
[Image: 1991donruss1advsheet.jpg]

Wanted one of these for a LONG time. Off centered but i got an awesome deal on it
[Image: 1991donrusspr.jpg]

and this one. one of the favorites of my collection
[Image: 2005toppschromerrref.jpg]