Beckett Message Boards
Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO (/thread-1518842.html)

Pages: 1 2

Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO - ft28jags - 11-15-2012 02:44 PM

First, this for my PC
[Image: jeterspx.jpg]

Now, for the trade bait

[Image: vickabsolute.jpg]
[Image: hiltonprime.jpg]
[Image: folesspx.jpg]
[Image: daltontc.jpg]
[Image: wilsonmomentum.jpg]
[Image: smithltd.jpg]
[Image: wilsonprime.jpg]
[Image: mccoygridiron.jpg]
[Image: kuechlyelite.jpg]
[Image: gemsmartin.jpg]

RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO - nineof - 11-15-2012 02:51 PM

Oh come on now, that mailday is more than solid. That's rockin'. Great looking cards. The Derek Jeter auto/jersey card is so damn sweet. It's hard to believe, but it's even nicer than the Dalton auto/jersey card you picked up. Tongue

RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO - ft28jags - 11-15-2012 02:53 PM

lol...jeter is my pc and I appreciate the compliment. I would hope jeter would be nicer Smile Bro, I think you've seen my posts to know I don't view my cards as gold, as believe me, plenty of people IMO have better cards then I do.
(11-15-2012 02:51 PM)nineof Wrote:  Oh come on now, that mailday is more than solid. That's rockin'. Great looking cards. The Derek Jeter auto/jersey card is so damn sweet. It's hard to believe, but it's even nicer than the Dalton auto/jersey card you picked up. Tongue

RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO - nineof - 11-15-2012 03:04 PM

(11-15-2012 02:53 PM)ft28jags Wrote:  lol...jeter is my pc and I appreciate the compliment. I would hope jeter would be nicer Smile Bro, I think you've seen my posts to know I don't view my cards as gold, as believe me, plenty of people IMO have better cards then I do.

I understand what you're saying. There are alot of people with really bad azz cards and collections here and on other forums. I'm definitely on the low end of collecting. In my opinion, your stuff is better than mine... so BITE ME!!!!!!!!! Tongue LOL.

RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO - ft28jags - 11-15-2012 03:06 PM

LOL...whatever. I do agree that there are some folks who have some bad arse cards, some easy to trade with, some not so much. Again, I appreciate the compliment, but as I've always said better is subjective. A-holes and opinions are just alike, as everyone has one and they're always different. You learn to know who to try and deal with and who is going to be difficult and you move along.
(11-15-2012 03:04 PM)nineof Wrote:  I understand what you're saying. There are alot of people with really bad azz cards and collections here and on other forums. I'm definitely on the low end of collecting. In my opinion, your stuff is better than mine... so BITE ME!!!!!!!!! Tongue LOL.

RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO - brentboudreaux1 - 11-15-2012 03:08 PM

i would say that is a very nice mailday...well done sir Smile

RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO - ft28jags - 11-15-2012 03:09 PM

thanks...appreciate it
(11-15-2012 03:08 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote:  i would say that is a very nice mailday...well done sir Smile

RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO - monsterx - 11-15-2012 04:35 PM

Yeah, pretty good...I guess Smile

WTG dude, nice Jeter pick up!

RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO - ft28jags - 11-15-2012 06:48 PM

doug martin redemption added

RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO - lambeau legend4 - 11-15-2012 06:49 PM

Congrats man!! Those are some killer cards!!