Beckett Message Boards
Should I trade or sell? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Should I trade or sell? (/thread-1518708.html)

Should I trade or sell? - hof collector 15 - 11-13-2012 09:11 PM

Ok after careful consideration I've decided to part with Kobe/Lebron, MJ inserts as well as all my other inserts and jersey cards from everyone else.

Basically I'm getting rid of all jersey and inserts. Anyway I have 150 of each of the big three. Should I trade or try to sell them?

They only way I would trade is if there's some way I could get a HOF auto of it. Now i know people don't like to trade insert for auto especially HOF autos. But some of these are upwards of $50-100 dollar inserts. Plus I'm willing to give a little extra since I'm trading for an auto. Now I haven't set any of these to trade as I am just looking to see what people will think.

Thanks for any suggestions.

RE: Should I trade or sell? - buckunteer - 11-13-2012 09:50 PM

(11-13-2012 09:11 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote:  Ok after careful consideration I've decided to part with Kobe/Lebron, MJ inserts as well as all my other inserts and jersey cards from everyone else.

Basically I'm getting rid of all jersey and inserts. Anyway I have 150 of each of the big three. Should I trade or try to sell them?

They only way I would trade is if there's some way I could get a HOF auto of it. Now i know people don't like to trade insert for auto especially HOF autos. But some of these are upwards of $50-100 dollar inserts. Plus I'm willing to give a little extra since I'm trading for an auto. Now I haven't set any of these to trade as I am just looking to see what people will think.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I've got a couple of HOF autos I'd be willing to trade for a higher-end 90's MJ or two, assuming I don't have it of course.

RE: Should I trade or sell? - mickey7mantle7 - 11-13-2012 11:17 PM

Not sure if you are into football, but I have this for trade:

[Image: photo-3.jpg]

RE: Should I trade or sell? - hof collector 15 - 11-13-2012 11:50 PM

Thanks guys. Mantle I don't have anything that high end. LOL. I put the jersey cards I have for trade on the trade page. I've decided to trade most of the inserts except for a few of the higher end I'm going to sell on another site.