Beckett Message Boards
Stock Certificates - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Collectibles (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Stock Certificates (/thread-1518471.html)

Stock Certificates - xXWhoDaTXx - 11-10-2012 10:54 PM

Anyone got any?

RE: Stock Certificates - oljey - 11-12-2012 11:38 PM

I won the stock certificate for The Ted Williams Card Company in an online auction from his personal collection. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention name of auction house or price paid on here. I have an early 1900's stock certificate I inherited - sorry both are not for trade or sale. Thanks for the post and i hope to post pics and hopefully others have stock certicates in there collections to share

RE: Stock Certificates - xXWhoDaTXx - 11-13-2012 07:58 AM

(11-12-2012 11:38 PM)oljey Wrote:  I won the stock certificate for The Ted Williams Card Company in an online auction from his personal collection. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention name of auction house or price paid on here. I have an early 1900's stock certificate I inherited - sorry both are not for trade or sale. Thanks for the post and i hope to post pics and hopefully others have stock certicates in there collections to share

Thats actually really cool! Thanks for the story, didn't think anyone would respond!

RE: Stock Certificates - oljey - 11-20-2012 10:22 PM

I have been bidding on the TW Personal collection thru Hunt Auctions online and have been fortunate to have won 15 lots. Highlights include handpainted/AU sheet metal F9F Panther VMF-311 insignia artist proof 1/3, dedication plaque for TW Field, North Park, San Diego, and two Colonel TW USMC Security badges. I will try and post photos of the collection once i have it organized.

hats actually really cool! Thanks for the story, didn't think anyone would respond!
[/quote]

RE: Stock Certificates - xXWhoDaTXx - 11-21-2012 02:58 PM

Whoa that sounds cool, would love to see the pics when/if you can get em up!