Beckett Message Boards
Pulling the plug. - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pulling the plug. (/thread-1518149.html)

Pages: 1 2

Pulling the plug. - alto4life - 11-07-2012

Hello Beckett Community,

I have officially had to cancel my subscription to Beckett due to extreme financial strains. I have enjoyed trading with you all and getting to know many of you whom I now can call my friends. I will be wrapping up trades within the next 2 weeks (which is what I have left.) I hope that maybe around the 1st of the year I can start trading again.

I will be selling a lot of what's in my org (should be marked as such) If you should see anything in there or in my bucket, make an offer. Thank you all so much for everything. I will continue to be on the boards as much as I can.

-Ashley

RE: Pulling the plug. - csamsal - 11-07-2012

sorry to hear that im in the same boat though

RE: Pulling the plug. - roussy35 - 11-08-2012

Ashley, I think I speak for everyone on the board when I say, good luck and I hope everything gets better soon. We hate to see you have to leave.

RE: Pulling the plug. - rayeates - 11-08-2012

Sad to hear this one. I know that you have been away from the boards for a while, but I did not know that things were this rough. If there is anything that I can do to give you a hand, please do not hesitate to let me know. I hope to see more of you soon!

Randi

RE: Pulling the plug. - bruinsfan08 - 11-08-2012

Best of luck Ash, I hate to see folks having to sell because of the money. If you lost interest it would be one thing, but being forced to out of necessity sucks. I wish you all the luck possible, and hope to see you back to normal soon. Stay in touch on the boards, comment, and let us know you're still here.

RE: Pulling the plug. - dark crawler88 - 11-08-2012

Best of luck Ashley and hope to see you back in the New Year.

RE: Pulling the plug. - ricebondsmntna2young - 11-08-2012

Really sorry to hear about the turn of events Ashley. Your collection updates and new break threads will be missed while you find a way to rally back stronger than ever. And I'm glad you intend to drop in and say hi once in awhile in the meantime.

RE: Pulling the plug. - alto4life - 11-09-2012

Thanks so much for all the kind words. I know I have to drop in to see if Hugh has taken any of Randi's Halak cards on vacation! Hahaha!

RE: Pulling the plug. - rayeates - 11-09-2012

(11-09-2012, 06:33 PM)alto4life Wrote: Thanks so much for all the kind words. I know I have to drop in to see if Hugh has taken any of Randi's Halak cards on vacation! Hahaha!

"Hi! My name is Ashley and I am very upset right now because I have to stop doing something that I really love to do. I see so many kind words and they make me a bit happier. Hmm... I wonder what would make me very happy?

I KNOW!!! Bugging the ever-living POOP out of Randi and laughing at his expense! That makes everyone here on Beckett.com so happy!!! Smiles all around and everyone grab a pointy stick!

Ashley"

Amiright?

Randi

RE: Pulling the plug. - mswatson - 11-09-2012

Sorry to hear this, hopefully you'll get back on your feet soon.... keep in touch!