Beckett Message Boards
AWESOME new change for sellers taking paypal (if you behave) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: AWESOME new change for sellers taking paypal (if you behave) (/thread-1518034.html)

AWESOME new change for sellers taking paypal (if you behave) - jacobystealshome - 11-06-2012 09:37 AM

just got an email, saying this:

Rewarding your PayPal performance

<i>Dear jacobystealshome, emperor of red sox nation, leader of men, digester of red bull*:

Due to your exceptional PayPal account performance, we are happy to let you know that your funds will no longer be temporarily held during the investigation of a claim, dispute, or chargeback filed by your buyers</i>

that is a huge change...and finally is giving some power back to the seller

*okay, so it only had my real name, not my official title

RE: AWESOME new change for sellers taking paypal (if you behave) - chibearsboy - 11-06-2012 10:55 PM

i was gonna say,I never had my stage name on a letter from ebay before.
you should feel honored..oh wait ...sorry..my mistake
Smile
nice perk though i hate the hold thing for whiner buyers and their ineptness.

RE: AWESOME new change for sellers taking paypal (if you behave) - gosports1 - 11-07-2012 02:19 PM

That sounds Great, but then you can over draw your account and will probably pay an overdraft fee. Something too look into.

RE: AWESOME new change for sellers taking paypal (if you behave) - rjcj2017 - 11-07-2012 02:29 PM

There are just as many bad buyers as there as bad sellers ... congrats on the development ... RJ

(11-06-2012 09:37 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  just got an email, saying this:

Rewarding your PayPal performance

<i>Dear jacobystealshome, emperor of red sox nation, leader of men, digester of red bull*:

Due to your exceptional PayPal account performance, we are happy to let you know that your funds will no longer be temporarily held during the investigation of a claim, dispute, or chargeback filed by your buyers</i>

that is a huge change...and finally is giving some power back to the seller

*okay, so it only had my real name, not my official title

RE: AWESOME new change for sellers taking paypal (if you behave) - mcleodfive - 11-07-2012 09:40 PM

(11-07-2012 02:29 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote:  There are just as many bad buyers as there as bad sellers ... congrats on the development ... RJ

I don't think I can agree with this statement. With the 1600 transactions I have had on ebay, I've had 1 problem with a seller. I have around 30 a month non paying buyers.