Beckett Message Boards
Shout out to the Beckett Hockey Community - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Shout out to the Beckett Hockey Community (/thread-1518006.html)

Shout out to the Beckett Hockey Community - twobroscards - 11-05-2012 09:05 PM

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here that I have dealt with in the past and those I will deal with in the future. The Hockey community here on Beckett is truly one of a kind. I have always collected both Hockey and Football cards, but mostly traded hockey. I have recently started to get back into trading on the Football side (probably because of the lockout) and am quickly realizing why I spend most of my time on the Hockey side of things. The people here are always easy to deal with, patient (because I do have a life outside of the hobby and at times can be slow to respond or ship) and just overall a friendly group.

Just wanted to say thanks for making the hobby enjoyable!

RE: Shout out to the Beckett Hockey Community - bluefrozencanuck - 11-05-2012 10:11 PM

Don't shout too loud we like our anonymity, but this really is the best forum ask anyone here. And thanks for the shout out.

RE: Shout out to the Beckett Hockey Community - rayeates - 11-06-2012 06:23 AM

Thanks for the nod for the Hockey Community, Eric! This truly is the best bunch of folks in the Beckett Community, and I hope that they all know that. I see so many acts of mutual respect, selflessness, integrity and general kindness that it inspires me to do more. Great job, Hockey Community!!! Best wishes!

Randi

RE: Shout out to the Beckett Hockey Community - ricebondsmntna2young - 11-08-2012 10:10 PM

(11-05-2012 09:05 PM)twobroscards Wrote:  The people here are always easy to deal with, patient (because I do have a life outside of the hobby and at times can be slow to respond or ship) and just overall a friendly group.

Takes one to know one. : )

RE: Shout out to the Beckett Hockey Community - bonnev659 - 11-10-2012 05:49 AM

this is why i enjoy being on the boards

happy collecting

RE: Shout out to the Beckett Hockey Community - stadium sports cards - 11-11-2012 08:04 AM

The hobby is what you make of it. More importantly - your actions/attitudes/freindships affect others.

Each and everyone of you contribute to a positive happy hobby.

That is why this forum is popular. There are other forums out there (we have seen them all) and there are only a couple we visit - this being one of them. JJ is right - this forum is enjoyable.

Thanks to everyone for keeping it that way!!!

Scott

RE: Shout out to the Beckett Hockey Community - alstott9adams - 11-11-2012 06:14 PM

Agree with the above