Beckett Message Boards
How to change condition in organize? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misc. (/forum-43.html)
+--- Forum: Help Forum (/forum-65.html)
+--- Thread: How to change condition in organize? (/thread-1517849.html)

How to change condition in organize? - michaelpoyma - 11-04-2012 07:53 AM

I'm stuck. Can't seem to figure out how to change condition in my organize for some (many) of my vintage cards. The system defaults to "8 - NM", which is fine for today's cards, but not for my late-60's cards that probably saw rubber bands. Any help would be appreciated!

Mike

RE: How to change condition in organize? - rayeates - 11-04-2012 11:12 AM

(11-04-2012 07:53 AM)michaelpoyma Wrote:  I'm stuck. Can't seem to figure out how to change condition in my organize for some (many) of my vintage cards. The system defaults to "8 - NM", which is fine for today's cards, but not for my late-60's cards that probably saw rubber bands. Any help would be appreciated!

Mike

This one is pretty easy to solve, but the fix is a bit hidden. Haha! I have posted a thread, a while back, about this very thing. In it I have detailed how to set up your Org. to show the cards' condition values. I hope that this helps, and if you have any other questions, drop me or someone else a line! Best wishes!

Randi

RE: How to change condition in organize? - michaelpoyma - 11-05-2012 04:51 PM

Hey Randi, Thanks! I'm going to give this a look at and a try a bit later. Looks like it should work. Yea, I definitely don't want to see certain cards automatically bumped to 125 % of bv, so this should help!

Mike

(11-04-2012 11:12 AM)rayeates Wrote:  This one is pretty easy to solve, but the fix is a bit hidden. Haha! I have posted a thread, a while back, about this very thing. In it I have detailed how to set up your Org. to show the cards' condition values. I hope that this helps, and if you have any other questions, drop me or someone else a line! Best wishes!

Randi

RE: How to change condition in organize? - rayeates - 11-05-2012 08:02 PM

Not a problem, Mike! I enjoy helping out others when I can!

Randi

(11-05-2012 04:51 PM)michaelpoyma Wrote:  Hey Randi, Thanks! I'm going to give this a look at and a try a bit later. Looks like it should work. Yea, I definitely don't want to see certain cards automatically bumped to 125 % of bv, so this should help!

Mike