Beckett Message Boards
BCCG trade group...November '12 edition - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition (/thread-1517661.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BCCG trade group...November '12 edition - ftballcardz - 11-01-2012

BCCG group November 2012 Edition.

http://bccgtrades.webs.com

Here is our greeting and member list by Ftballcardz.
This is a team collecting group called BCCG. This is a group who collects any and all cards of their favorite team, and send cards to other members of their favorite teams.

BCCG was created by Sambo22, for Team collectors.

What we do is, we are paired up into groups, then we are paired up to send to another group, or within your group, a package of cards of their respective team. In other words you will send at least one package a month and receive at least one package as well of your favorite team.

*****We send Base, Rookies, Inserts and IF your lucky a nice auto or g/u card also.(don't join expecting auto's or high end cards though). There is no specific amount of cards that you will need to send for your first group trade package. I usually say just send a package that you would like to receive.*****

***** All NEWBIES!!!! If you decide that you want to join I will add you to the group (if your team is available). The group trade list will be posted around the 7th of each month on the BCCG website, after I post a new monthly thread and the people that are interested in participating in that months group trades post that they "want in" for that month. If you are added to the group I will need your mailing address to add to the website. All newbies will be required to send first to an established member in the group, thus ensuring that the group trade will be fulfilled. *****

This started off as base cards but with all the great members here, we have been surprised by all the goodies being sent out. These members are great, unselfish, and trade friendly.

This is open for Beckett members who love collecting their favorite teams cards. We have been going strong for over 3 years now, and as always looking to fill empty team slots with good beckett members.

Take a look below to see which teams are still available and please PM Ftballcardz for further information or questions.

Only 1 member per team.

Here are the requirements and Key rules.

1) All new members MUST send FIRST, regardless of trader rating. (you will get your end)

2) All cards Must be sent by the end of the month, or you will be suspended for the following month. (sometimes life happens, so you must inform your group if you will be late sending) Also let Ftballcardz know of any and all reason’s why you will be sending late via PM or posting on the thread.

3) If we do not hear from you for a month your position will be canceled and your team could be given to someone else.

4)We ask that you send a decent package to one another, remember Karma. At least 12 cards per lot.We all get along great here and have a lot of fun and we welcome new members.

5) Also we are asking that ALL members, Rookies and Veterans of BCCG to post in the NEW months thread that you are interested in joining that months group trades. Once you have posted you will be added and group trades will be posted a few days later for everybody.

This is the Member List as of September 3, 2012.

***I will be updating the list with only current members. PM's will be sent to those that have responded to the group in any of the past 3 months. If they do not respond to those PM's, then there name will be deleted and that team will open up for a new member to join.***

Check to see if your favorite Team is available.

Arizona Cardinals --

Atlanta Falcons -- qwertvt (newbie)

Baltimore Ravens - footbal (newbie)

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers -

Chicago Bears - brouwer63

Cincinnati Bengals - hongkongfooey (newbie)

Cleveland Browns - Bjackson1981

Dallas Cowboys - cox1781

Denver Broncos -

Detroit Lions --

Green Bay Packers - uwash97

Houston Texans - mickey871

Indianapolis Colts - soccerscrub

Jacksonville Jaguars -

Kansas City Chiefs -

Miami Dolphins - phinzphan1372 (newbie)

Minnesota Vikings - wavytiger1975

New England Patriots - jlombardi

New Orleans Saints - daytripper66 (newbie)

New York Giants - Temple Sportscards

New York Jets -

Oakland Raiders - RaiderNation75

Philadelphia Eagles - txviking

Pittsburgh Steelers - ftballcardz

San Diego Chargers - Tim49erfan (new team)

San Francisco 49ers -MannyEsco

Seattle Seahawks - gjhobbs (newbie)

St.Louis Rams - KoolKellyGirl

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -

Tennessee Titans - Themanj1

Washington Redskins - mzentko

(teams without a name next to them are open)

***** Please send cards of the team that your partner has selected only, not a multiple teams in one lot. **************************
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to be included in this months group trades please post in this thread that you want to be included.

If you have not received your end of any of the past group trades please let me know.

Also please post in this thread whether you want to be included in the monthly group trades so that you can keep your spot. Those that don't post your teams will be cleared and opened for another BCCG member to join if interested.

http://bccgtrades.webs.com

RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition - mzentko - 11-01-2012

I am in for nov

RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition - koolkellygirl - 11-01-2012

I think I have to sit this one out. I'm getting killed trying to gather cards!

RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition - ftballcardz - 11-01-2012

Wow... that was some fast responses....LOL

We now have the following 5 teams available....Panthers, Chiefs, Bengals, Cardinals and Lions.

RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition - wavytiger1975 - 11-01-2012

I'm in for November, thanks.

RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition - temple sportscards - 11-01-2012

I'm in for November.

RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition - qwertvt - 11-02-2012

I had a rough October but things have finally slowed down. Count me in for November.

RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition - cybertrenz02 - 11-02-2012

I'm in for November ...raiders......:p

RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition - hongkongfooey - 11-02-2012

pm'd you about joining - Bengals here!

RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition - cox1781 - 11-02-2012

I'm in for cowboys still