Beckett Message Boards
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Press Pass Authentics Card - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Racing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Press Pass Authentics Card (/thread-1517095.html)

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Press Pass Authentics Card - walker252 - 10-25-2012 05:44 PM

I have a 2001 Dale Jr. Press Pass premium authentics race-used fire suit FD0 card. It is #31 out of 100 made. Could anyone give me an estimate of what this card could possibly be worth?

RE: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Press Pass Authentics Card - shelbysaleen - 10-26-2012 08:04 PM

Sorry but we cant discuss book values on the message boards. You can purchase a 6.00 credit for the opg and either use it for a month of all the racing or its cheaper for one card or even one driver pricing.

However i think the minimum is 6.00

RE: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Press Pass Authentics Card - spazmatastic - 10-27-2012 12:01 AM

You can purchase a 1-card pricing subscription for 50 cents, but you will still have to add $6.00 into your Beckett account. That is the minimum value they will add to your account, but I think all single card subscriptions last for one month.
That is about the only way you can see pricing for any card with a serial number above 25. Just guessing from my own knowledge of the hobby, it would be a pretty valuable card. Less than triple digit value, but at least half of that. JMO though.

RE: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Press Pass Authentics Card - kevinr - 10-27-2012 01:37 PM

You can also check ebay and amazon and see what they are going for on there.