Beckett Message Boards
sellers please answer questions when buyers ask them - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misc. (/forum-43.html)
+--- Forum: Help Forum (/forum-65.html)
+--- Thread: sellers please answer questions when buyers ask them (/thread-1516804.html)

sellers please answer questions when buyers ask them - canadiancatgreen - 10-21-2012 10:13 PM

why do some sellers not answer there messages? makes no sense to me I can understand it taking a few days but it seems my questions were ignored when sent via facebook and email.

RE: sellers please answer questions when buyers ask them - commonguysports - 10-22-2012 07:42 AM

(10-21-2012 10:13 PM)canadiancatgreen Wrote:  why do some sellers not answer there messages? makes no sense to me I can understand it taking a few days but it seems my questions were ignored when sent via facebook and email.

Are you sending it directly to the seller with their email or are you sending it to beckett for the seller? because you will need to send it directly to the seller.
or your email may have hit their spam folder.
I do not know anything about Facebook so I can not comment on that.

I am not sure if this will clear it up but just thought I would give it a try

Jeremy
CommonGuy Sports
Beckett Markettplace Dealer

RE: sellers please answer questions when buyers ask them - canadiancatgreen - 10-22-2012 10:29 AM

(10-22-2012 07:42 AM)commonguysports Wrote:  Are you sending it directly to the seller with their email or are you sending it to beckett for the seller? because you will need to send it directly to the seller.
or your email may have hit their spam folder.
I do not know anything about Facebook so I can not comment on that.

I am not sure if this will clear it up but just thought I would give it a try

Jeremy
CommonGuy Sports
Beckett Markettplace Dealer

thaks for your help I did send it to thier email address I wil probaly try calling a thes seller a bit later Today

RE: sellers please answer questions when buyers ask them - canadiancatgreen - 10-22-2012 08:45 PM

I would like to thank you for the help turns out the cards arrived Today