Beckett Message Boards
i need an email addy for beckett. please help - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misc. (/forum-43.html)
+--- Forum: Help Forum (/forum-65.html)
+--- Thread: i need an email addy for beckett. please help (/thread-1515853.html)

i need an email addy for beckett. please help - volsguy16 - 10-09-2012 05:33 PM

does anyone know the email address that you use when you want to let beckett know about a card or cards that arent listed in the price guide? i have about 10 peyton mannings with pics that i'd like to alert them about. any help would be appreciated.

RE: i need an email addy for beckett. please help - tkaplan - 10-10-2012 07:23 AM

Your best bet is to contact customerservice@beckett.com. Provide as much information about the card(s) that are missing. If you can include a scan of the card as well, that would help.

C.S. will forward the information to the appropriate analyst who will take care of it.

Thanks!
Traci

RE: i need an email addy for beckett. please help - volsguy16 - 10-10-2012 04:41 PM

ok thanks for the reply. i actually got in touch with chris olds through twitter and he gave me the addy. thanks again.

(10-10-2012 07:23 AM)tkaplan Wrote:  Your best bet is to contact customerservice@beckett.com. Provide as much information about the card(s) that are missing. If you can include a scan of the card as well, that would help.

C.S. will forward the information to the appropriate analyst who will take care of it.

Thanks!
Traci