Beckett Message Boards
A couple of days of PC mail and a bit of a steal. - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: A couple of days of PC mail and a bit of a steal. (/thread-1515726.html)

A couple of days of PC mail and a bit of a steal. - aquariustg - 10-07-2012 08:17 PM

I have gotten bored with much of the stuff coming out lately, so I have narrowed my focus. My Dan Haren PC has been growing, along with other little collections like Klesko as a Brave and Joyner as an Angel. The Pinnacle Dufex inserts have always been a favorite, so when I could pick up the Triple Crown set for $4 delivered I couldn't pass it up.
[Image: harenmail1.jpg] [Image: harenmail2.jpg] [Image: triplecrown.jpg]

RE: A couple of days of PC mail and a bit of a steal. - dbacksfan - 10-08-2012 02:58 AM

Hey pm me a list of some haren stuff you I'll see what I've got

RE: A couple of days of PC mail and a bit of a steal. - Haze28 - 10-08-2012 04:59 AM

Two of the Atomics? Very nice.

RE: A couple of days of PC mail and a bit of a steal. - northflacards - 10-08-2012 12:55 PM

Love the chrome

RE: A couple of days of PC mail and a bit of a steal. - jasonmj - 10-08-2012 01:06 PM

Nice Rainbow!

RE: A couple of days of PC mail and a bit of a steal. - nyyankeesfan28 - 10-08-2012 04:33 PM

Sweet rainbow. How did you get the Triple Crowns?

RE: A couple of days of PC mail and a bit of a steal. - aquariustg - 10-08-2012 08:17 PM

A guy had all three of the Triple Crown cards together up for auction, free shipping and the bidding was like $3.50. He had them listed with the wrong year. I was really happy to get them.