Beckett Message Boards
Giving Away Panini POD Packs & Prizes - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Giving Away Panini POD Packs & Prizes (/thread-1514690.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Giving Away Panini POD Packs & Prizes - sensei322 - 09-25-2012

What's up, friends? As many of you know, Panini is running their annual Player of the Day promotion at local card shops across the country. (To learn more go here: http://www.paninipod.com)

Well, I know many of you don't have local card shops nearby and some of your card shops aren't participating, so I'm bringing the promo to YOU. I will be giving away six prizes. Each prize will consist of one (1) official Panini POD pack, one (1) chrome Panini POD Rookie card, and one (1) random jersey or auto card.

All you have to do is post a picture of yourself with a 2012 Panini wrapper or box and tell me (in one sentence) why you like that product.
Note: I don't care if the wrapper/box is empty.

Keep in mind the chrome RCs I'm giving away are all in mint condition and only include the top 5 rookies (IMO) from the 2012 class.

Good luck to all!

PS - This promotion has received MOD approval.
PSS - MODS are welcome to participate.

RE: Giving Away Panini POD Packs & Prizes - sconnienation3 - 09-25-2012

Here ya go, Sensei!

2012 Rookies & Stars Longevity - Love the foil look of this set this year--really sharp design and decent hits for a mid-level product. (The pack I'm holding had a Russell Wilson jsy card in it. Sweet)

[Image: 0925021133.jpg]

Eesh. Sorry for the super-size picture.

RE: Giving Away Panini POD Packs & Prizes - sensei322 - 09-25-2012

(09-25-2012, 12:04 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Here ya go, Sensei!

2012 Rookies & Stars Longevity - Love the foil look of this set this year--really sharp design and decent hits for a mid-level product. (The pack I'm holding had a Russell Wilson jsy card in it. Sweet)

Eesh. Sorry for the super-size picture.

Sweet! Nice one, Sconnie!

RE: Giving Away Panini POD Packs & Prizes - pbean - 09-25-2012

dang it ..... now I gotta go to the LCS ..... again Wink you gotta tell me ahead of time to save them wrappers bud !!! Smile

will try and post up sometime this weekend Smile

(09-25-2012, 08:00 PM)pbean Wrote: dang it ..... now I gotta go to the LCS ..... again Wink you gotta tell me ahead of time to save them wrappers bud !!! Smile

will try and post up sometime this weekend Smile

Look forward to seeing what you and Junior pickup!

RE: Giving Away Panini POD Packs & Prizes - englandhousehold - 09-25-2012

I like these because we don't have a hobby shop nearby and it gives me a chance at SP RCs, jerseys, etc....never know what retail holds. Also thanks for the contest either way....it's nice of you to even offer.

[Image: ContestPic.jpg]

RE: Giving Away Panini POD Packs & Prizes - ricky williams 34 - 09-25-2012

Great contest Serg!! If I come across a shop in DC, I'll try a pack. Wink

(09-25-2012, 09:31 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: I like these because we don't have a hobby shop nearby and it gives me a chance at SP RCs, jerseys, etc....never know what retail holds. Also thanks for the contest either way....it's nice of you to even offer.

Nice...those rack-packs have been doing a lot better for me the past year or so. My closest LCS is about 45 minutes out of my way, so I pretty much stick to busting a rack-pack whenever I go to Target or Walmart...but that's not too often :-(

I pretty much save up for my trips to San Antonio and then I go nuts :-)

RE: Giving Away Panini POD Packs & Prizes - englandhousehold - 09-25-2012

I love SA, lived there 9 months while doing Army training....I miss it all the time.

(09-25-2012, 10:24 PM)sensei322 Wrote: Nice...those rack-packs have been doing a lot better for me the past year or so. My closest LCS is about 45 minutes out of my way, so I pretty much stick to busting a rack-pack whenever I go to Target or Walmart...but that's not too often :-(

I pretty much save up for my trips to San Antonio and then I go nuts :-)

(09-25-2012, 10:28 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: I love SA, lived there 9 months while doing Army training....I miss it all the time.

Did you ever get to visit Sports Cards Plus?