Beckett Message Boards
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'" - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'" (/thread-1514420.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'" - nineof - 10-22-2012

Ouch... And that is why the losses to Miami and Cleveland hurt so much. I knew, even with the Steelers being banged up, it would be hard to get a win against them. Three straight losses...

[Image: carsonpalmer0009_zpse754db2d.jpg]

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'" - rinzler - 10-22-2012

Nice patch!

Marv has to go.

Burfict to play MIKE and Mays to play WILL.
Maualuga is just too Charmin soft.
Offense needs to incorporate more misdirection plays.
Two of the three Steeler drops were definite scores.
If the Steelers were healthy we could have been blown out.

(10-22-2012, 09:51 AM)rinzler Wrote: Nice patch!

Marv has to go.

Burfict to play MIKE and Mays to play WILL.
Maualuga is just too Charmin soft.
Offense needs to incorporate more misdirection plays.
Two of the three Steeler drops were definite scores.
If the Steelers were healthy we could have been blown out.

I pretty much agree with all that. Have no clue if Mays can play the Will for a full game, but I think he's definitely proven he can't play safety. Lol.

And yes Maualuga is a sucker. He gets one good hit every other game and I like his hair and tatoos, but the rest of the time he's running around like a chicken with his head cut off. It doesn't look like he knows what he's doing out there. Bad pursuit angles, getting blown back... He needs a new uniform next year. So disappointed in that guy. He was pissed that he didn't get drafted in the 1st rnd, I'm pissed now that we wasted a 2nd rnd pick on him. Lol.

Burfict is a beast. Love how that guy has a serious attitude problem. Sure he got pancaked and buried by that Steelers OL, but he don't back down. Wish we could clone him once or twice.

And yes, we were lucky to lose by only one score. They should have dropped 40 on the Bengals...

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'" - stefanjwhite - 10-22-2012

Love 2010 NT, one of the best sets ever! Got to watch most of the first half. When I bailed out it was 14-6. I like Dalton and Green alot and Green-Ellis looked pretty good. Things didn't go so well after that I see.

[Image: img220.jpg]

[Image: img242.jpg]

[Image: img300.jpg]

Wow, sweet gold bricks, stefan. And two of his best cards too. Man, that is sweet. Love the Passing the Torch auto card as well. Those always seem to be lookers.

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'" - rinzler - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 10:07 AM)nineof Wrote: I pretty much agree with all that. Have no clue if Mays can play the Will for a full game, but I think he's definitely proven he can't play safety. Lol.

And yes Maualuga is a sucker. He gets one good hit every other game and I like his hair and tatoos, but the rest of the time he's running around like a chicken with his head cut off. It doesn't look like he knows what he's doing out there. Bad pursuit angles, getting blown back... He needs a new uniform next year. So disappointed in that guy. He was pissed that he didn't get drafted in the 1st rnd, I'm pissed now that we wasted a 2nd rnd pick on him. Lol.

Burfict is a beast. Love how that guy has a serious attitude problem. Sure he got pancaked and buried by that Steelers OL, but he don't back down. Wish we could clone him once or twice.

And yes, we were lucky to lose by only one score. They should have dropped 40 on the Bengals...

Maualuga trips over his own shadow. Mays has speed and aggressiveness - aggressive enough to penetrate if the play comes towards him and fast enough to run down a play going away from him.

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'" - hazezofgreen - 10-22-2012

wow nice 85s stef!

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'" - ricky williams 34 - 10-22-2012

Ton of new beauties in here. Was waiting for the Stefan gold show!!

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'" - jeffro023 - 10-23-2012

Nice patch nine and now I know who I have got outbid on the ptt auto to. Very nice grades stefan.

[Image: legends_zps3363a7c0.jpeg]

And the back of the Henry and the Caldwell Big Grin

[Image: legends1_zpse60e8f33.jpeg]

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'" - nineof - 10-23-2012

Lol. Way to hit below the belt there, jeffro. I like your style. Big Grin

The funny thing is that I was gonna say I like the Finest Henry. Now all I have to say is... Up yours. Lol. Tongue