Beckett Message Boards
My Pairing collection - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: My Pairing collection (/thread-1514186.html)

My Pairing collection - spinotron - 09-19-2012

Hi Everyone,

I just recently completed my pairing project. Here is the result.

http://www.spinotron.com/pairing.html

Thanks for looking. Enjoy.

RE: My Pairing collection - Megatron2181 - 09-19-2012

That is amazing, how long did it take to get all of those special numberings and pairs?

RE: My Pairing collection - jpleazme805 - 09-19-2012

awesome collection.. most of those cards I never seen before.

I am curious why the serial number is covered up on the 97-98 PMG Kobe ??

[Image: 4291398_orig.jpg][Image: 6164151_orig.jpg]

RE: My Pairing collection - spinotron - 09-20-2012

(09-19-2012, 10:18 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: That is amazing, how long did it take to get all of those special numberings and pairs?

Thanks a lot. I started picking up a few nice singles since 2010. Then only this year I realize some of them form nice pairs and decided to pair off every key Kobe/MJ I have by some other players I appreciate with numbering and condition constraints to make it more challenging.
(09-19-2012, 10:56 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: awesome collection.. most of those cards I never seen before.

I am curious why the serial number is covered up on the 97-98 PMG Kobe ??

Thanks a lot. You have an impressive sig. This is the only card I hid. As I posted pics on my website, they will show up in searches. Some people might try to sell pictures on eBay, like a scammer did with my Kobe green 1/10 not long ago. But I do want to show differences between original and Retro, front and back. Sorry about it.

Edit: typo.

RE: My Pairing collection - jpleazme805 - 09-23-2012

spinotron... ok. I understand where you're coming from.. I would of put a watermark over it, with your username or PC website....

You do indeed have an awesome collection.. a few of those cards cost some pretty money..

thanks for the complement for my Elite Lakers collection.. I am hoping to win the Kareem /10 auto in a couple hours.. first buyer, didn't pay.. so the overseas seller relisted.. hoping I can get it for under a $100.. not the nicest signature, but will work, until I can try to upgrade a few autos.. The kareem auto on ebay is the last one I need besides the Baylor "status signature" I been talking to Panini about.. I do no think they will make it, even though they said they were in the process & should be done in a couple weeks.. that was over a month ago...

I hate elite black box, because some autos are not centered or are partially hidden..

edit: to remove my sig..

RE: My Pairing collection - spinotron - 09-25-2012

(09-23-2012, 09:16 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: spinotron... ok. I understand where you're coming from.. I would of put a watermark over it, with your username or PC website....

You do indeed have an awesome collection.. a few of those cards cost some pretty money..

thanks for the complement for my Elite Lakers collection.. I am hoping to win the Kareem /10 auto in a couple hours.. first buyer, didn't pay.. so the overseas seller relisted.. hoping I can get it for under a $100.. not the nicest signature, but will work, until I can try to upgrade a few autos.. The kareem auto on ebay is the last one I need besides the Baylor "status signature" I been talking to Panini about.. I do no think they will make it, even though they said they were in the process & should be done in a couple weeks.. that was over a month ago...

I hate elite black box, because some autos are not centered or are partially hidden..

edit: to remove my sig..

Yeah, that might be less drastic to the eyes. Haha.

Thanks. Glad I got most of rare ones before market took off. Most of latter ones were picked up for pairing sake when prices were reasonable.

Good luck, and hope you already got it. Hope they can make it soon so that your set will be completed in their original checklist.

Agree. I guess each flaw which can possibly happen to a given card set will make the flawless ones more desirable and sought-after.

Thanks for viewing everyone.

RE: My Pairing collection - arabiansnowgriz - 09-25-2012

One word...WOW!

RE: My Pairing collection - blingting - 09-26-2012

blown away right now, enjoyed the pairings/comparisons...

some really awesome cards!

RE: My Pairing collection - spinotron - 09-28-2012

(09-25-2012, 11:42 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: One word...WOW!

Thanks for viewing and appreciation.
(09-26-2012, 10:46 AM)blingting Wrote: blown away right now, enjoyed the pairings/comparisons...

some really awesome cards!

Thanks. Pairing is completed for the time being. I might pick up this projection again in the future. Thanks for the support.