Beckett Message Boards
Kendall Marshall Supercollection (SCANS added to last page 10/17/14) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Kendall Marshall Supercollection (SCANS added to last page 10/17/14) (/thread-1514064.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Kendall Marshall Supercollection (SCANS added to last page 10/17/14) - thepointguard_10 - 09-18-2012

Just like the title says, just showing off my young growing SuperCollection of Kendall Marshall. I also have his leaf auto incoming, but I am looking for his other Signature Series autos, as well as his prestige base, gold bonus shots, black bonus shots, and auto. Any help would be appreciated!

An ACEO Custom Card I liked
[Image: KendallMarshallCustomCard.jpg]

Gold Standard Redemption
[Image: KendallMarshallGoldStandardRedemption.jpg]

Limited Redemption
[Image: KendallMarshallLimitedRedemption001.jpg]

Leaf Base
[Image: KendallMarshallLeaf.jpg]

Past & Present Redemption
[Image: KendallMarshallRedemptionPastPresent.jpg]

Signature Series Base Auto (I have two)
[Image: KendallMarshallLeafSignatureBaseAuto.jpg]

Signature Series Black and White Parallel Auto #ed to 5 Smile
[Image: KendallMarshallLeafSignatureBWAutoedto5.jpg]

RE: The Official Kendall Marshall Supercollection - rjcj2017 - 09-18-2012

The ACEO guy is awesome, he's done a couple of customs for me.

Those are awesome to get signed because of the glossy surface ... I got Jimmer Fredette and Isaiah Thomas on those last year because they didn't have any Kings cards, and the silver Sharpie I used looks totally sweet.

I liked them so much I bought a Thomas Robinson ACEO to get signed, even though he'll have regular cards this year LOL

RE: The Official Kendall Marshall Supercollection - thepointguard_10 - 09-18-2012

(09-18-2012, 07:03 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The ACEO guy is awesome, he's done a couple of customs for me.

Those are awesome to get signed because of the glossy surface ... I got Jimmer Fredette and Isaiah Thomas on those last year because they didn't have any Kings cards, and the silver Sharpie I used looks totally sweet.

I liked them so much I bought a Thomas Robinson ACEO to get signed, even though he'll have regular cards this year LOL

Yeah man, that was my desire for a Kendall card before they existed getting the best of me ha.

RE: The Official Kendall Marshall Supercollection - thepointguard_10 - 09-25-2012

Some New Addittions!

2013 Leaf Basketball Auto (I thought this one didn't exist, still the only one I've seen anywhere.)
[Image: KendallMarshallLeafRetailAuto.jpg]

2012-13 Prestige Bonus Shots #ed to 249
[Image: KendallMarshallPrestigeRCBonusShotsedto249.jpg]

More Coming soon, with atleast 5 more cards on the way Smile

RE: The Official Kendall Marshall Supercollection - num1sunsfan - 09-25-2012

nice!! i'm still trying to get one of his auto's.lol

RE: The Official Kendall Marshall Supercollection - thepointguard_10 - 09-25-2012

(09-25-2012, 03:50 PM)num1sunsfan Wrote: nice!! i'm still trying to get one of his auto's.lol

If you were interested in buying, I have 2 of his base leaf signature autos.

RE: The Official Kendall Marshall Supercollection - nineof - 09-25-2012

Sweet looking start to your player collection.

(09-25-2012, 04:11 PM)nineof Wrote: Sweet looking start to your player collection.

Thanks man!

RE: The Official Kendall Marshall Supercollection - thepointguard_10 - 10-01-2012

2 more today- a lot more to come soon Smile

Droppin Dimes Silver Auto /99
[Image: KendallMarshallLeafDroppinDimesSilverAuto.jpg]

Base Auto Silver Parallel /50
[Image: KendallMarshallLeafBaseSilverAuto.jpg]

RE: Kendall Marshall Supercollection (SCANS added 10/1) - nineof - 10-02-2012

Sweet additions. Really like that Droppin' Dimes auto card.