Beckett Message Boards
sp authentic Marks of Distinction Brodeur - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (/forum-8.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (/forum-9.html)
+---- Thread: sp authentic Marks of Distinction Brodeur (/thread-1513751.html)

sp authentic Marks of Distinction Brodeur - jstokes426 - 09-14-2012 10:26 PM

my son bought me a pack of SP authentic while he was at the shop playing WOW tonight. It had a redemption card for a Martin Brodeur Marks of Distinction . limited to 25. this is my first redemption card how long does it actually take to get these from UD?

RE: sp authentic Marks of Distinction Brodeur - androsfl - 09-15-2012 06:21 AM

Could be a few weeks, months, or even years! With UD you just never know. It also depends on how quickly Marty signs. Maybe a Brodeur collector would have a better idea? Congrats, its a great pull!

RE: sp authentic Marks of Distinction Brodeur - alstott9adams - 09-15-2012 11:41 AM

Nice pull and as stated above ur guess is as good as ours

RE: sp authentic Marks of Distinction Brodeur - rayeates - 09-17-2012 09:18 AM

Nice pull! Congrats to your son! Hopefully you guys will be able to get that card in quickly!

Randi

RE: sp authentic Marks of Distinction Brodeur - afff - 09-17-2012 11:29 PM

nice pull
i have some come back in a couple months but i also have had some take up to a 1 1/2, it all depends on if the have them in stock/signed

RE: sp authentic Marks of Distinction Brodeur - 09232003 - 09-25-2012 11:56 AM

what years is your Brodeur auto from
I got a brodeur 11-12 spa Brodeur auto #/25 and when I redeemed it UD site says playing confirmed to signing, please be patient. In the past when I got that message, it would take a few months (2-3) but I laos got one back in just under 7 weeks.

good luck with yours

jim

RE: sp authentic Marks of Distinction Brodeur - dark crawler88 - 09-25-2012 04:04 PM

I had a SP Authentic Luca Caputi redemption once that I had to wait 12-14 months to receive. I guess it all depends on the card.

Chris