Beckett Message Boards
1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (/forum-8.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (/forum-9.html)
+---- Thread: 1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian (/thread-1513368.html)

1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian - mswatson - 09-10-2012 05:08 PM

Fun break of an older box, 97-98 Leaf International Canadian Edition.... Beat the average with 7 inserts from 24 packs, packaging says one insert in 5 packs.....

[Image: leafInt_0002.jpg]

RE: 1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian - alstott9adams - 09-10-2012 07:49 PM

Nice iginlia

RE: 1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian - jowlsisacanucksfan - 09-11-2012 01:35 AM

Nice stuff! Man I wish I could get my hands on boxes of older stuff, Still need a lot of Canucks out of that set

RE: 1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian - wingsthecup - 09-11-2012 04:56 AM

if your interested in trading the yzerman ,check out my org.

RE: 1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian - rayeates - 09-11-2012 06:01 AM

Very cool break, Mark! Where are you finding all of this older stuff?

Randi

RE: 1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian - roussy35 - 09-11-2012 09:29 AM

Love the old school break Mark! Nice Yzerman!

RE: 1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian - mswatson - 09-11-2012 05:51 PM

(09-11-2012 01:35 AM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote:  Nice stuff! Man I wish I could get my hands on boxes of older stuff, Still need a lot of Canucks out of that set

Looks like I only have 3 Canucks available from the set, #9 Messier, #37 Gelinas & #39 Linden, not much to base a trade on... but check my org, see if I have anything else you need....

(09-11-2012 04:56 AM)wingsthecup Wrote:  if your interested in trading the yzerman ,check out my org.

Offer sent.....
(09-11-2012 06:01 AM)rayeates Wrote:  Very cool break, Mark! Where are you finding all of this older stuff?

Randi

Thanks! I mostly buy boxes on ebay and sometimes Dave&Adams or AtlantaSportsCards. I like breaking older stuff since I've only been collecting hockey cards a couple of years, so I have a lot of catching up to do, cards that most of you guys have grown up with are a new thing for me. I haven't posted many older breaks since I didn't think there'd be much interest in them - they're pretty tame compared to the hits you get in newer products.

I do break a lot of the newer stuff too, but as a set builder (primarily) I'm not usually breaking high-end stuff. You may have noticed my recent attraction to Rookie Anthology, I'm also working on the Enforcers set, Score, OPC, UD, Pinnacle, etc. And of course, the 07-08 ITG O Canada (if anybody has the Brodeur auto from that set, I'd be *extremely* interested in it, it's the last auto I need to complete that set).

And..... in today's mail came a 08-09 OPC #64 Plekanec gold, one I've been looking for for a long time, it gives me 600 of 600 of the OPC golds (still looking for about a hundred of the golds from the update set, so the quest continues...)

RE: 1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian - rayeates - 09-11-2012 06:47 PM

(09-11-2012 05:51 PM)mswatson Wrote:  I do break a lot of the newer stuff too, but as a set builder (primarily) I'm not usually breaking high-end stuff. You may have noticed my recent attraction to Rookie Anthology, I'm also working on the Enforcers set, Score, OPC, UD, Pinnacle, etc.

Are you looking for base from this set? I can check to see if I have anything that you need and ship them off to you. Also, you should give me a PM with the sets you are working on so I can check to see if I can fire anything your way.

Randi

RE: 1 box Leaf Int'l Canadian - mswatson - 09-11-2012 08:53 PM

(09-11-2012 06:47 PM)rayeates Wrote:  Are you looking for base from this set? I can check to see if I have anything that you need and ship them off to you. Also, you should give me a PM with the sets you are working on so I can check to see if I can fire anything your way.

Randi

PM sent...