Beckett Message Boards
Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!! (/thread-1512885.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!! - xstreaminsanity - 09-05-2012

XstreamINsanity via Twitter to @chrisolds2009 Wrote:How is it someone from the States is already selling a card from a product that is supposed to release tomorrow? Curious.

@chrisolds2009 Wrote:people cheat when it comes to street dates. distributors get it early to mail it to arrive on proper dates

I don't know how I feel about this. Maybe any LCS or Distributor caught selling/shipping product before an actual release date should be revoked of their license for a time being? Makes you look at the LCS and Distributor in a different light.

RE: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!! - aarhart1985 - 09-05-2012

wow that card is shooting through the roof! i was so bummed that they didn't make any Penny Hardaway PMG's but if they are gonna sell for this high i guess i would not have been able to afford one anyways lol

RE: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!! - magneto2 - 09-05-2012

looks like some one offered off ebay. Last I saw it at 1500. It almost looked fake to be honest.

RE: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!! - num1sunsfan - 09-05-2012

(09-05-2012, 06:11 PM)magneto2 Wrote: looks like some one offered off ebay. Last I saw it at 1500. It almost looked fake to be honest.

it must have been a great offer, that thing was going high in the first few hours. i wonder what the bv is on it.

RE: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!! - pingbling23 - 09-05-2012

alot of people on the forum the seller is on started making statements of ud backdooring the card and such. the auction has been taken down, hopefully he chimes in and lets everyone know what happended. it got to over 1500 then there were some bid retractions taking it back down to 1100, thats the last i saw before it was taken down.

RE: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!! - vgqv - 09-06-2012

(09-05-2012, 02:59 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I don't know how I feel about this. Maybe any LCS or Distributor caught selling/shipping product before an actual release date should be revoked of their license for a time being? Makes you look at the LCS and Distributor in a different light.

+1, I'm still back on how this 1 card is or was being auctioned on eBay but the product is supposed to be released tomorrow? 1+1=3?

RE: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!! - pingbling23 - 09-06-2012

obviously it is very coincidental, but he claims his lcs sold him the box early by mistake, upper deck contacted the ebay seller and requested he remove the auction until midnight, when the product is officially released. he obliged to prevent his lcs from getting into trouble with ud's policies. i havent been on the other forum yet to see why he hasnt relisted it, im assuming he doesnt want to have the auction end around midnight.

RE: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!! - bengu - 09-06-2012

What a waste of money for anyone to spend that much on a LeBron James card. Complete joke. Where are the MJ's!?

RE: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!! - arod1973 - 09-06-2012

for a card numbered to 150!! that is such a waste..

RE: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!! - kenarm79 - 09-06-2012

I'm astonished at prices that any card gets that are over $1,000. When it's all said and done, I wish I had the card, lol.