Beckett Message Boards
Team Search? Please help if you know. - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misc. (/forum-43.html)
+--- Forum: Help Forum (/forum-65.html)
+--- Thread: Team Search? Please help if you know. (/thread-1510445.html)

Team Search? Please help if you know. - bowers25 - 08-14-2012 11:23 AM

Does anyone know if Beckett has the ability to search your own collection (Organizer) by team? If I enter "Rangers" i only get the cards with "Ranger" in the description, the advance search is the same. I'm looking to see all the "Ranger Players" in my org. Thanks!

RE: Team Search? Please help if you know. - ktcardshop - 08-14-2012 12:11 PM

(08-14-2012 11:23 AM)bowers25 Wrote:  Does anyone know if Beckett has the ability to search your own collection (Organizer) by team? If I enter "Rangers" i only get the cards with "Ranger" in the description, the advance search is the same. I'm looking to see all the "Ranger Players" in my org. Thanks!

The only way that I know of is to start a trade with someone and then click on your add items and it will give you a list of filters that you can use.

Ray

RE: Team Search? Please help if you know. - gamblersheaven - 08-27-2012 11:56 PM

This is something that needs to be added. I trade with team collectors a lot, and like to include free cards of their team or just random cards. There isn't a way for me to remove cards anytime I throw some freebies in except by searching 1 by 1 in my ORG and sending them to the trash.

RE: Team Search? Please help if you know. - scottzoe - 08-30-2012 10:10 AM

This is not exactly the answer you may want, but it works...
If you go to your Beckett profile...
click on view all cards for trade...
then you can click on a team..

using your profile, I see you have 373 Red Sox for trade, 7 of which are on my want list.

hope this helps,
Scott