Beckett Message Boards
Words in have column problem - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misc. (/forum-43.html)
+--- Forum: Help Forum (/forum-65.html)
+--- Thread: Words in have column problem (/thread-1508861.html)

Words in have column problem - deesnuts - 07-31-2012 07:13 AM

I have had this problem lately that I have words showing up in my have column, while I can type a number in the column, but later it changes back to words, while I think the number is still assigned to the card I just can't see it. Anybody had this problem?

RE: Words in have column problem - williamarnoldjr1 - 08-01-2012 12:10 AM

I dropped my subscription a couple years ago, I had an entry of 35,000 to 40,000 cards,All of my card's are still on the site,but all my folder's say 0, How do i get all of my card's back in there right folder?

RE: Words in have column problem - deesnuts - 08-04-2012 05:51 AM

Maybe they will show up after you reactivate your account. I started my account back up over a year ago after not using it for awhile and all of my cards were still there. I wish I could remember if I could see them before or after I reactivated my account.

RE: Words in have column problem - jpleazme805 - 08-04-2012 05:10 PM

I think you can only have 100 cards listed, if you do not pay for an OPG subscription... I've had my subscription since 2008.. but have thought about deactivating it.. it's not worth the price.. I've slowed down on my card buying & do not trade/sell very often...

I have not read about the 100 card policy myself, but this is what other Beckett members have said in the basketball forums..

William... I hope you can get your folders back.. that was a lot of hours adding that many cards.. It has taken me a few years to get 5,000+ cards added.. I've stopped adding so many cards, because of problems before & do not have the time to sit in front of a computer that many hours.. I spend too many as it is on the computer at work...

Problem I have is adding complete sets to a folder in my org, then when I go update the quantities for cards I have, some of them do not show up in my folder, but do show up under my organization "all collections"... sucks!! (set I am having problems with is Chronology 2007-08 basketball base set 1-100.. 12 cards do not show up under my folder, even though I know I added them to the correct folder.... until I can get that fixed, I am not adding new cards... just updating quantities for previously added cards or deleting those that I have sold on ebay.