Beckett Message Boards
KEARY COLBERT HOARD~ HUGE ADDITION! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: KEARY COLBERT HOARD~ HUGE ADDITION! (/thread-1507019.html)

RE: KEARY COLBERT HOARD #436 ADDED AND PATCH SICKNESS - georgehenrycollector - 08-29-2012

(08-29-2012, 10:31 AM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: You must be one die hard fan of this guy never heard of him or know if he still plays and to spend this much time and money knowing you'll never get it back. WOW. Their are tons of Brady and Payton collectors but you are the only one in the world of billions of people to have a KEARY COLBERT Collection. I pray that for some miracle that this guy pops up somewhere and takes over the league like Victor Cruz did. You'll have cornered the market and be rich.

Yep there are many of us that collect these scrub players with the realization that we will never see any returns on them from a financial stand point

RE: KEARY COLBERT HOARD #436 ADDED AND PATCH SICKNESS - chads-cards - 08-31-2012

(08-29-2012, 10:31 AM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: You must be one die hard fan of this guy never heard of him or know if he still plays and to spend this much time and money knowing you'll never get it back. WOW. Their are tons of Brady and Payton collectors but you are the only one in the world of billions of people to have a KEARY COLBERT Collection. I pray that for some miracle that this guy pops up somewhere and takes over the league like Victor Cruz did. You'll have cornered the market and be rich.

naw man hes out of the league. I dont collect him in hopes of gaining a profit. And he actually was pretty big in college and his rookie year.

RE: KEARY COLBERT HOARD #436 ADDED AND PATCH SICKNESS - georgehenrycollector - 08-31-2012

(08-31-2012, 10:21 AM)chads-cards Wrote: naw man hes out of the league. I dont collect him in hopes of gaining a profit. And he actually was pretty big in college and his rookie year.

Did you see he's in madden 13

RE: KEARY COLBERT HOARD #436 ADDED AND PATCH SICKNESS - chads-cards - 08-31-2012

I did not. I dont play video games so I dont even have madden 13 lol. I sold my 360 off a couple years ago since it wasnt being used. Thats pretty awesome though, I may have to pick it up just so I can put him on the steelers
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150889874223?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

RE: KEARY COLBERT HOARD #436 ADDED AND PATCH SICKNESS - stefanjwhite - 09-02-2012

(08-27-2012, 09:58 PM)chads-cards Wrote: That one has been on ebay for over two years I think. I had one already but being like I am I want them all. Hope they just both come in great shape. Ive been getting alot of damaged cards recently

Cool, cool it is nice to pick up multiple of low numbered cards. Good job on that one! I'm liking your new one there those LCMs trip me out w/ the awesomeness. Is this one a new one for you?

RE: KEARY COLBERT HOARD #437 ADDED AND PATCH SICKNESS - chads-cards - 09-02-2012

yes the emerald /5 is new aswell as the Platinum auto /5. I have gotten outbid on emeralds in the past. It sucks its not atleast NM but I had to get it being the product is pushing 9 years old now. Its crazy to pick up 3 cards /10 or less so close together. Ive picked up 2 Unique cards in the past month. Over 100 total though haha.

RE: KEARY COLBERT HOARD #437 ADDED AND PATCH SICKNESS - chads-cards - 09-07-2012

Anyone who has anything please LMK. I want to get to #450 Unique! If I had the cash there around 5 cards on ebay alone I need

RE: KEARY COLBERT HOARD #437 ADDED AND PATCH SICKNESS - Marinocollector - 09-08-2012

Well crud... Just bought a 2004 Topps Pristine Rookie Revolution Uncirculated Refractor Jersey 10/25 hoping you needed it. LOL... Oh well.

RE: KEARY COLBERT HOARD #437 ADDED AND PATCH SICKNESS - chads-cards - 09-08-2012

Where did ya find that? haha

RE: KEARY COLBERT HOARD #437 ADDED AND PATCH SICKNESS - Marinocollector - 09-08-2012

(09-08-2012, 07:40 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Where did ya find that? haha

Jacksonville Sports Cards in Jacksonville, FL. They got some new stuff in their $5 box and I scooped it just encase. As I was driving down the road, a vague memory popped up of you discussing this card before. Oh well.