Beckett Message Boards
OT: QUESTION? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: OT: QUESTION? (/thread-1504653.html)

Pages: 1 2

OT: QUESTION? - arod0770710 - 06-23-2012

k, who on here knows how to cancel subscription or cancel the renewal from beckett...when I go to "My Account" I go to payment options but there is nothing there to click an cancel...or change my payment option from pay-pal. Also when I go to "Subscriptions" I can see where the renewal is going to happen but I cannot cancel or stop it or change it in any form....so how do I cancel it? Any help would be greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

RE: OT: QUESTION? - bbills1999 - 06-23-2012

When your Under Subscriptions where it says Auto-Renew it should have a Check mark once you Uncheck it it shouldnt renew your subscription next month.

RE: OT: QUESTION? - arod0770710 - 06-23-2012

Yeah...I see what you are talking about but I don't see any check mark on mine...its weird.

if it doesn't have a Check mark it shouldn't renew as far as i understand it..

Mine just has a link that says: Manage with Paypal, which is the only thing I am allowed to click on, but when I do, it sends me to my pay pal page to log in. Its really weird.

What kind of Subscription do you have?

I pay the full subscription for 31.00 a month...for all sports on a monthly basis...but this time, I am taking at least a month or two off for budgeting...LOL!!! anyways...thanks for your help...since I could not get it canceled through Beckett and their customer support is only Monday-Friday...I called Pay Pal and they will cancel/deny the transaction through that end. Thanks BBILLS for the help.

I sent a Text to Xstream hopefully he can jump on Beckett soon

RE: OT: QUESTION? - shezdoni - 06-24-2012

What browser are you using, IE, firefox, chrome?

RE: OT: QUESTION? - jpleazme805 - 06-25-2012

$31 a month for total access... OUCH! that's a lot of money.. glad I only collect one sport...
that is too much money to check prices of card & keep a huge trade inventory... I miss looking at the magazine & checking out the articles... that was my favorite thing to do as a kid.. looking to see if my letter or comments made the cut in the monthly magazine...

I got to cancel my cable this week. AT&T Uverse is not worth it... don't even get all the channels I want, unless I pay a lot more money. If find myself watching regular tv channels, which I can get for free using rabbit ears & my digital box. good reception too!!

I have never paid for cable until April 2012.. now I am cancelling it after 3 months... My parents never paid for cable either... we had a blackbox growing up, so free cable.. including HBO & paperview.. that stopped in 2001.. ever since then.. rabbit ears..