Beckett Message Boards
Looking for TENNIS! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Tennis (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Looking for TENNIS! (/thread-1504449.html)

Looking for TENNIS! - staticx32 - 06-21-2012 09:37 PM

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on here. I have been blessed with pulling extreme good balls from the hidden signature series (I went 3/5 with elite players: Federer, Djokovic, Sharapova and also Sam Querrey and Jim Courier). Even though I pulled those balls I am still looking for the elusive Nadal from series 3 (ball case is domed shaped). I would be willing to do an even trade for a series 2 Djokovic (since I have a double).

I am also interested in singles jersey and auto: I have done "ok" in that area with a few Nadal and Sharapova jerseys, but I am looking to exapand. Therefore, I am looking for pretty much anything. I would like to do even trades and have a ton of tennis for trade so just let me know if you are interested. I have pics as well.

RE: Looking for TENNIS! - Mattf1975 - 06-23-2012 12:08 AM

(06-21-2012 09:37 PM)staticx32 Wrote:  Hello everyone,

This is my first post on here. I have been blessed with pulling extreme good balls from the hidden signature series (I went 3/5 with elite players: Federer, Djokovic, Sharapova and also Sam Querrey and Jim Courier). Even though I pulled those balls I am still looking for the elusive Nadal from series 3 (ball case is domed shaped). I would be willing to do an even trade for a series 2 Djokovic (since I have a double).

I am also interested in singles jersey and auto: I have done "ok" in that area with a few Nadal and Sharapova jerseys, but I am looking to exapand. Therefore, I am looking for pretty much anything. I would like to do even trades and have a ton of tennis for trade so just let me know if you are interested. I have pics as well.

Hi,

I have a bunch of Tennis cards i'd be willing to trade or sell if you'd like. Have both NetPro Sets Regular & Glossy + Some relics of Hingis, Roddick & more. Check out my post lower down about the 2x #1/1 Hingis cards as i have a #1/1 sketch card + her Court Queens serial #001/500 First Printed. Just let me know what type of deal you'd like to work out.

thanks,

MattWink