Beckett Message Boards
08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+---- Thread: 08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware! (/thread-1502677.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware! - buckunteer - 06-08-2012

This will be my last box break in all likelihood for awhile since I leave for my wedding/honeymoon on June 20th, so at least it was a good one! Bbills and Xstream, you guys both would have loved this break, you'll see why in a bit Smile

Notable base (all /2325): O.J. Mayo (RC), Joe Alexander (RC), Jerry West

Notable red parallels /869: Havlicek, Magic Johnson, Eric Gordon (RC), Sonny Weems (RC)

Black parallels /289: Bill Walker (RC), Caron Butler

Now the good stuff, the autos! You're guaranteed one "A-list" auto per box, honestly I feel like I pulled 3.

First the lesser ones:

[Image: 08-09toppssignature1001.jpg]

Jianlian /6225, Pierce /999, Hayes /625, Gibson /1799

And the scan that all you Celtics and Pistons collectors have waited for...

[Image: 08-09toppssigceltsandpistons001.jpg]
BOOM!!!

The Bird is /499, Allen /799, Afflalo /917 and the Isaiah is /999.

All are FT/FS, though I say that about the Bird hesitantly. I'd like to keep it for my PC as I'm going for autos of all 12 original Dream Teamers. If I could get two lower-end autos for that PC though I'd do it, or maybe one REALLY nice MJ. The Bird will probably also go in for grading next week, so if you want it, come for it quick!

As always, thanks for looking everyone! Smile

RE: 08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware! - leadmetogreatness - 06-08-2012

nice break. wish I had anything pc for you but don't have much or already traded em to you. I'd like the ray allen.

RE: 08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware! - xstreaminsanity - 06-08-2012

Good news: I have the Afflalo
Bad News: I don't have the Thomas nor anything to trade for it. Smile

Great break man.

RE: 08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware! - buckunteer - 06-08-2012

(06-08-2012, 12:58 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Good news: I have the Afflalo
Bad News: I don't have the Thomas nor anything to trade for it. Smile

Great break man.

Hey 1 outta 2 ain't bad!

This really was an above average break of this product based on the breaks I've watched. I was afraid my "A" list auto would be Rudy Gay and I'd get a bunch of commons after that.

RE: 08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware! - xstreaminsanity - 06-08-2012

(06-08-2012, 01:01 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Hey 1 outta 2 ain't bad!

This really was an above average break of this product based on the breaks I've watched. I was afraid my "A" list auto would be Rudy Gay and I'd get a bunch of commons after that.

Oh, I can understand that fear. Smile

RE: 08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware! - leadmetogreatness - 06-08-2012

how much did the box cost and where from? If you don't mind me asking.

RE: 08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware! - buckunteer - 06-08-2012

(06-08-2012, 01:20 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: how much did the box cost and where from? If you don't mind me asking.

$140, BigT sports cards. $30 cheaper than I saw on any other site. They're in Virginia too so it was quick shipping to me in NC, an added bonus Smile Just the D-Rose red parallel RC books half the box, so there are really a lot of chances to hit good stuff aside from the one guaranteed A list auto.

RE: 08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware! - luisio82 - 06-08-2012

how much r u lookin for the elvin hayes and the ricky pierce???

RE: 08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware! - bbills1999 - 06-08-2012

I need both we will have to talk

RE: 08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware! - alstott9adams - 06-08-2012

Sweet bird