Beckett Message Boards
huge thanks to Lump and rgf! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: huge thanks to Lump and rgf! (/thread-1502252.html)

huge thanks to Lump and rgf! - rogue655 - 06-04-2012

I was out bid on the cyan inception printing plate a few weeks ago but Ryan mesaged me and let me know that he knew who won it. So I've been putting together a trade list for the guy. Well a couple days ago Leon pm'd me and told me he pulled a RC from 2012 UD that I'd be interested in. This is what was in the package
[Image: tuinei.jpg]

And this!
[Image: blountplate.jpg]

I dont know how you did it but Thanks a ton guys! I guess I'm going to need to update my sig now huh?

RE: huge thanks to Lump and rgf! - biglump007 - 06-04-2012

Had to get this one done for ya bro after what happened on the yellow. Ryan was a huge help finding out what you were going to bid so I knew how high to go, not to mention holding you off till I could get it in and shipped. Very happy to help your rainbow my friend, you more than deserve it.

RE: huge thanks to Lump and rgf! - rgf17 - 06-04-2012

God I'm glad all the lying is over. I am just as glad you got to add that sucker. Congrats man and look at it like this, you now have an updated trade list.

RE: huge thanks to Lump and rgf! - koolkellygirl - 06-04-2012

You collecting them losers? Blah!

Wink

(06-04-2012, 08:25 PM)rogue655 Wrote: I was out bid on the cyan inception printing plate a few weeks ago but Ryan mesaged me and let me know that he knew who won it. So I've been putting together a trade list for the guy. Well a couple days ago Leon pm'd me and told me he pulled a RC from 2012 UD that I'd be interested in. This is what was in the package
[Image: tuinei.jpg]

And this!
[Image: blountplate.jpg]

I dont know how you did it but Thanks a ton guys! I guess I'm going to need to update my sig now huh?

RE: huge thanks to Lump and rgf! - rogue655 - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 08:34 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Had to get this one done for ya bro after what happened on the yellow. Ryan was a huge help finding out what you were going to bid so I knew how high to go, not to mention holding you off till I could get it in and shipped. Very happy to help your rainbow my friend, you more than deserve it.

So you're who I bid up at the end? I knew I wasn't going to win so I just wanted to make the jerk overpay. I guess that jerk was you...

RE: huge thanks to Lump and rgf! - chibearsboy - 06-04-2012

this is an all class move by an all class guy for a classy member here.
need i say more fella's?
Smile
love it!

RE: huge thanks to Lump and rgf! - biglump007 - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 08:56 PM)rogue655 Wrote: So you're who I bid up at the end? I knew I wasn't going to win so I just wanted to make the jerk overpay. I guess that jerk was you...

Lol yeah sorry bro that was me. I had my bid set at $69.94 so it would've been pricey if you kept bidding lol

RE: huge thanks to Lump and rgf! - branesergen - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 09:01 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: this is an all class move by an all class guy for a classy member here.
need i say more fella's?
Smile
love it!

Well said!!!