Beckett Message Boards
Looking for Newman and Almirola - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Racing (/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: Looking for Newman and Almirola (/thread-1500533.html)

Looking for Newman and Almirola - DocStillwell - 05-21-2012 04:35 PM

Like the title says, I am looking for Ryan Newman and Aric Almirola. I am in the process of adding my traders into my organize

RE: Looking for Newman and Almirola - Echo7Bravo - 05-21-2012 04:46 PM

(05-21-2012 04:35 PM)DocStillwell Wrote:  Like the title says, I am looking for Ryan Newman and Aric Almirola. I am in the process of adding my traders into my organize

You can check me out when you have a chance and get your cards all loaded. Don't forget to mark your cards for trade and mark the folder Public. I collect Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, and Danica Patrick. Thank you.

Jerry

RE: Looking for Newman and Almirola - pretz6969 - 05-21-2012 05:04 PM

(05-21-2012 04:35 PM)DocStillwell Wrote:  Like the title says, I am looking for Ryan Newman and Aric Almirola. I am in the process of adding my traders into my organize

Glad to see you here Matt. Take a look through my org and see if I have anything else you need, some might be missing from bucket.

RE: Looking for Newman and Almirola - minitracer - 05-24-2012 01:42 PM

I need to organize my stuff (I collect Newman also) when I do I will offer up my dupes.

RE: Looking for Newman and Almirola - spazmatastic - 05-24-2012 10:25 PM

Check my ORG to see if I have any you need. I just have base/parallels/inserts of those two, but if you need any, LMK.