Beckett Message Boards
Penguins fans please place drool protectors on your keyboard! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Penguins fans please place drool protectors on your keyboard! (/thread-1498816.html)

Pages: 1 2

Penguins fans please place drool protectors on your keyboard! - thundercats12 - 05-06-2012

So I used to be a Pens fan, back in the early 90's. Then as Jagr bounced around I changed teams until I stuck with the Rangers ( sorry Philly no love here).

Anyways when I was a kid I would write hockey teams begging for free things and this was by far the coolest thing i have ever received.

[Image: 003.jpg]

I apologize for the blurry scan but i didnt want to take it out of the frame. There are 24 autographs on the picture and most of the guys put their number next to the auto. The two biggies are obviously Jagr (bottom left second up) and Super Mario (top right second in). This is something that I will remember forever.
Its the 1992 Stanley Cup Champions Team Photo.

RE: Penguins fans please place drool protectors on your keyboard! - rayeates - 05-06-2012

THAT is insane!!! Wow! There were so many awesome players on that team, and to have them all on one picture is amazing! Awesome stuff and thanks for sharing!

Randi

RE: Penguins fans please place drool protectors on your keyboard! - pens fan addict - 05-06-2012

Awesome......please go ahead and forward it to my addy......thanks in advance!!

Great item!!!

RE: Penguins fans please place drool protectors on your keyboard! - Merovius - 05-06-2012

Very cool, thanks for sharing.

RE: Penguins fans please place drool protectors on your keyboard! - chads-cards - 05-07-2012

Nice! I have the exact picture in my shop!

RE: Penguins fans please place drool protectors on your keyboard! - alstott9adams - 05-07-2012

Very nice

RE: Penguins fans please place drool protectors on your keyboard! - azicet - 05-07-2012

Jagr sure had a different autograph back then before the "Double J" he uses now. I love the Joe Mullen & Ron Francis autos. You should get that authenticated as it would go for big money.

RE: Penguins fans please place drool protectors on your keyboard! - thundercats12 - 05-07-2012

Autographed and everything? I was wondering how many they would have done considering ive never seen another one.

(05-07-2012, 12:21 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Nice! I have the exact picture in my shop!

I've thought about it but its one of those pieces I would never sell. Takes me back to when collecting was more pure and not so much about money.

(05-07-2012, 01:53 PM)azicet Wrote: Jagr sure had a different autograph back then before the "Double J" he uses now. I love the Joe Mullen & Ron Francis autos. You should get that authenticated as it would go for big money.

RE: Penguins fans please place drool protectors on your keyboard! - chads-cards - 05-07-2012

Yeah we have hundreds of 90's penguins autos. Being in pittsburgh that stuff comes in all the time and we got alot in person back then

RE: Penguins fans please place drool protectors on your keyboard! - swjrp10 - 05-07-2012

...i hate the pens...yet you owe me a new keyboard cause I drooled all over it!