Beckett Message Boards
Hugh will love this...my new TTM collection attempt - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Hugh will love this...my new TTM collection attempt (/thread-1498291.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hugh will love this...my new TTM collection attempt - swjrp10 - 05-01-2012

...I did this once in baseball and it was epic...but since fighting is an important part of this sport, I think this will be an epic TTM collection

getting 8x10s...signed through the mail...by both combatants! This is gunna be epic!

RE: Hugh will love this...my new TTM collection attempt - dam1057 - 05-01-2012

Come on, let's see. No teasing.

RE: Hugh will love this...my new TTM collection attempt - swjrp10 - 05-02-2012

(05-01-2012, 11:58 PM)dam1057 Wrote: Come on, let's see. No teasing.

there's nothing to show yet, I'm on a photo buying spree as we speak lol

RE: Hugh will love this...my new TTM collection attempt - pens fan addict - 05-02-2012

Well.....let's see it!!

May be a bit difficult until at least season starts back up....unless they are retired. I'm getting ready to send a vintage luck to Matthew Barnaby.....I have always like him when he was a penguin!!

(05-02-2012, 12:03 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: Well.....let's see it!!

May be a bit difficult until at least season starts back up....unless they are retired. I'm getting ready to send a vintage luck to Matthew Barnaby.....I have always like him when he was a penguin!!

true hugh (see even at 1:30 I'm a rhymin fool!), but I also live in Traverse City, the home of the Red Wings training camp, so if it's Wings I can do those pretty easily!

RE: Hugh will love this...my new TTM collection attempt - azicet - 05-02-2012

Good luck. Just research your fights. If it was 1 sided, the "loser" may not want to sign it. Likewise if the photo is showing 1 guy bloodied & beat up while his opponent is still throwing punches.

RE: Hugh will love this...my new TTM collection attempt - The-Joker - 05-02-2012

What an awesome idea! These are two you have to try for:
Patrick Roy vs. Chris Osgood
Clark Gillies vs. Tiger Williams

RE: Hugh will love this...my new TTM collection attempt - dragik - 05-02-2012

Yeah I wouldn't mind a Datsyuk/Perry... that would be cool. Never had any luck with the TTM autos though. I was trying to get some information on getting a pic I have to Mike Babcock and have it signed, I met him at a Tigers Playoff game last summer and got a good pic of him w me and my sister. If anyone knows where to send it to let me know please Smile

(05-02-2012, 09:32 AM)azicet Wrote: Good luck. Just research your fights. If it was 1 sided, the "loser" may not want to sign it. Likewise if the photo is showing 1 guy bloodied & beat up while his opponent is still throwing punches.

not necessarily, I was able to get Ventura to sign a photo of Nolan Ryan pwning him! Tongue

RE: Hugh will love this...my new TTM collection attempt - rayeates - 05-02-2012

Sounds like a great idea! Hope that it goes smoothly! Be sure to keep us up-to-date on your progress!

Randi