Beckett Message Boards
Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING.... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING.... (/thread-1496887.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING.... - ripkenfan72 - 04-21-2012

In December I bought a blaster of '11 Contenders. Pulled a redemption (I don't mind them that much). But the player was someone I'd never heard of. Anyhow, Fedex came today with a package I have to sign for . Saw Panini on the envelope. Was hopin' it was a RayRay I had sent to them. It wasn't Sad It was the Contenders redemption, yawn. Here's a pic:

[Image: scan0022.jpg]

'11 Contenders Cameron Jordan #116 SP . About fell over when I added it to my org. Look it up. It will AMAZE you.

Comments welcome Smile

RE: Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING.... - uwash97 - 04-21-2012

Sweet! I've had that happen with years past Contenders redemptions, but I didn't know what they were worth until someone sent a trade offer! Talk about pleasant surprises. Not as good as the Jordan, but still pretty nice! Congrats on the surprise mail day!

RE: Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING.... - bigdehart64 - 04-21-2012

Not to bad at all. Too bad I have been locked out of my orgSad

RE: Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING.... - kylebucksfan - 04-21-2012

Thats awesome! I was surprised to see how high that books. I knew it would be high, being an SP. But I didnt figure that high.

RE: Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING.... - bigdehart64 - 04-21-2012

Let me know how much you want for itSmile

RE: Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING.... - ripkenfan72 - 04-21-2012

(04-21-2012, 01:26 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Sweet! I've had that happen with years past Contenders redemptions, but I didn't know what they were worth until someone sent a trade offer! Talk about pleasant surprises. Not as good as the Jordan, but still pretty nice! Congrats on the surprise mail day!

Thanks uwash Smile It was a pretty sweet surprise.
(04-21-2012, 01:34 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Not to bad at all. Too bad I have been locked out of my orgSad

Sorry to hear that Sad But it books more than some of my RayRay RC autos.

RE: Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING.... - mik253 - 04-21-2012

HOLY @#$% T... really cool!!!

(04-21-2012, 01:38 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Thats awesome! I was surprised to see how high that books. I knew it would be high, being an SP. But I didnt figure that high.

LOL me either!!! Thanks Kyle Smile
(04-21-2012, 01:47 PM)mik253 Wrote: HOLY @#$% T... really cool!!!

LOL Mik Smile That's exactly how I felt Big Grin
(04-21-2012, 01:40 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Let me know how much you want for itSmile

Will trade for a nice RayRay Smile

RE: Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING.... - estuaryman - 04-21-2012

What the?!! Seriously?!! I had no idea it would book for that much. Congrats T!!

(04-21-2012, 01:59 PM)estuaryman Wrote: What the?!! Seriously?!! I had no idea it would book for that much. Congrats T!!

Thanks D!!! It was pretty cool but still wish it was the RayRay, LOL. I'm terrible and only have a one-track mind Smile