Beckett Message Boards
2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10 - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+---- Thread: 2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10 (/thread-1496799.html)

Pages: 1 2

2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10 - rifdog22 - 04-20-2012

Sorry for the picture but my scanner decided to join the union and felt my treatment and misuse was unsatisfactory.

All I can say is wow - probably one of my biggest hits in a long time and certainly worth the price of the box (no other cards worth mentioning). Due to the glare, you can't see the third color, but it sure is pretty.

[Image: NewtonGoldSpotlight.jpg]

RE: 2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10 - totally sports - 04-20-2012

Awesome, that is a good hit.

RE: 2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10 - chads-cards - 04-20-2012

great hit!

RE: 2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10 - ripkenfan72 - 04-20-2012

Congrats Rif Smile Totally sweet card!!!!

RE: 2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10 - Eli8024 - 04-20-2012

All this excitement over Newton...how long will it last with him never winning super bowls. You don't win with guys like Newton. People are going to be lucky to get 1/4 current face value back on his stuff. Its ridiculous..the guy couldn't play a pr bowl he didn't deserve to be in properly with looking like a fool.

Having said that, congrats on your pull regardless. The Newton mania just baffles me.

RE: 2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10 - sconnienation3 - 04-20-2012

(04-20-2012, 08:18 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: All this excitement over Newton...how long will it last with him never winning super bowls. You don't win with guys like Newton. People are going to be lucky to get 1/4 current face value back on his stuff. Its ridiculous..the guy couldn't play a pr bowl he didn't deserve to be in properly with looking like a fool.

Having said that, congrats on your pull regardless. The Newton mania just baffles me.

He's played for 1 year. And it was, by all statistical accounts, the best first year EVER by anyone. I'd say the excitement will last quite awhile--Marino never won any Super Bowls either.

Sick pull, man!

RE: 2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10 - rifdog22 - 04-21-2012

(04-20-2012, 08:13 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Congrats Rif Smile Totally sweet card!!!!

Thanks Teresa. I have not been posting for some time but what a way to get back in the game! The pic does not do it justice.
(04-20-2012, 09:30 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: He's played for 1 year. And it was, by all statistical accounts, the best first year EVER by anyone. I'd say the excitement will last quite awhile--Marino never won any Super Bowls either.

Sick pull, man!

I would agree that he is built to be successful. If the running is not his primary weapon, and his progression reads get better, I see him being around for awhile.

And thanks, couldn't believe it when I slid the last card back and there it was.

RE: 2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10 - alstott9adams - 04-21-2012

sICK NEWTON

RE: 2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10 - JonnysCards - 04-21-2012

Eli 8024- Stop hating on Cam!! He's the man, you sound like a crying lil baby who did pull any of his cards and now your gonna hate on him. Your mad because Eli's cards are crap and he is a sisy Qb that get out done bye Tony "the Rocket" Romo" every yr. Smile On that note great pull man, I love my Cam cards, got a five star patch auto and NT Rpa to 99. Will get more to because a few more players and Cam will have the Panthers deep into the Playoffs, and this is coming from a Cowboys fan, but I respect greatness!

RE: 2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10 - ripkenfan72 - 04-21-2012

(04-21-2012, 06:37 AM)rifdog22 Wrote: Thanks Teresa. I have not been posting for some time but what a way to get back in the game! The pic does not do it justice.

It's great to have ya back Rif Smile And I haven't forgotten those sweet Platinum auto patches you sent, payback will come surely but sweetly Big Grin