Beckett Message Boards
Creased (minor and major) Game-Used... Anyone interested? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-52.html)
+---- Thread: Creased (minor and major) Game-Used... Anyone interested? (/thread-1495618.html)

Pages: 1 2

Creased (minor and major) Game-Used... Anyone interested? - S3Consignments - 04-10-2012

Hi all. I have some baseball game used that are creased and for whatever reason I never exchanged (some were pulled from previous year packs). Anyhow, I'm wondering if anyone might be interested in them. Make an offer of trade or purchase...

#1. 2002 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Jersey Yogi Berra
[Image: DamagedBerraJersey.jpg]
* Has very noticeable crease that runs top to bottom through second "C", and a smaller/lighter crease that runs from the top left of the first "C". No creasing on the back (the card isn't 'folded').

#2. 2002 Topps Reserve Jersey Darin Erstad
[Image: DamagedErstadJersey.jpg]
* Has a slight, but noticeable, crease that extends from the bottom of the diamond (holding the swatch) to the red line below his name. No creasing on the back.

#3. 2003 Fleer Authentix Jersey Vladimir Guerrero
[Image: DamagedGuerreroJersey.jpg]
* Has noticeable creases extending from upper right and lower right of swatch opening. No creasing on back.

#4. 2004 Topps Bazooka Adventures Jersey Geoff Jenkins
[Image: DamagedJenkinsJersey.jpg]
* Has 'starburst' like creasing (4) extending outward from swatch opening. Also has a line indentation extending across the red letters at top. No creasing on back.

#5. 2002 Upper Deck Piece of History MVP Club Jersey Jeff Kent
[Image: DamagedKentJersey.jpg]
[Image: DamagedKentJerseyBack.jpg]
* No creasing on card front. Back of card has a heavy crease extending the length.

#6. 2002 Upper Deck Vintage Timeless Teams Pants Card Willie McCovey
[Image: DamagedMcCoveyPants.jpg]
* Has a noticeable crease extending from left edge to just about Willie's nose. It nearly lines up perfectly with the stitching on the jersey swatch. The white background makes it less noticeable. No creasing on back.

If anyone wants more detailed scans let me know. I'm not expecting to get much out of these, so don't be afraid to send me an offer. For trade I'm looking for '09 American Heritage that I need (see my organize for want list) or President cards. I'm also set up on paypal if interested.

Thanks for checking these out. I'm posting some up in Football, Hockey, and Golf as well.

RE: Creased (minor and major) Game-Used... Anyone interested? - mikecala98 - 04-10-2012

Be gentler next time with the packs....

RE: Creased (minor and major) Game-Used... Anyone interested? - ryancholden - 04-10-2012

My son would love that Yogi. I didn't see it in your ORG. Check me (I highly doubt you'll find anything) or shoot me a PM on a price. Thanks

RE: Creased (minor and major) Game-Used... Anyone interested? - S3Consignments - 04-10-2012

Oops. Loaded them but didn't change 'have' quantity. All good now.

Don't have much in your organize at all Ryan. I have no idea how much I might want for it. Shipping will cost me $1.64 in a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation, above that, it's been sitting here being under-appreciated for a long time. Shoot me a pm with a number you're comfortable with and I can have it out to your son asap. Smile

RE: Creased (minor and major) Game-Used... Anyone interested? - dbroockerd - 04-10-2012

Looks like they were hit by package searchers to me. Man that sucks when you pull those.

RE: Creased (minor and major) Game-Used... Anyone interested? - youarebad - 04-10-2012

have some interest in mccovey and kent depending on what you want for them

RE: Creased (minor and major) Game-Used... Anyone interested? - joshyr - 04-10-2012

I would like the Yogi if available thanks

RE: Creased (minor and major) Game-Used... Anyone interested? - S3Consignments - 04-10-2012

Joshyr - The yogi is pending sale, but will keep you in mind if things change.

Youarebad - I'm not offended by numbers so just shoot me what you think it's worth to you. I'm not the one that will be looking at them anymore, you are. Smile They are pretty cool pieces of baseball history regardless of the creases, but I'm not expecting a lot in return for them. I have no idea what would be fair on them. The shipping on the two would run around $1.90 or so, so just ensure I'm covered there with your offer. Smile

RE: Creased (minor and major) Game-Used... Anyone interested? - Drudkh - 04-11-2012

Interested in the Erstad, check me.

RE: Creased (minor and major) Game-Used... Anyone interested? - radarblip - 04-11-2012

Pack searching does have its drawbacks