Beckett Message Boards
JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+---- Thread: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED (/thread-1490389.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED - robd5811 - 03-20-2012

(03-20-2012, 12:03 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: ya, I think the Bill Russell was the case hit, but kinda disappointed that I bulled him, instead of current A-List players.. I think the Preferred Prime /25 patch cards are sick!! Seems like they are what everybody is after right now... I am going to see if I can get a couple more boxes to test my luck.. Hopefully, my LCS has them for a good price. Tried to go yesterday, but they closed early..

PJ's Sports Cards (Chula Vista, Ca) San Diego

Yea you did pretty well though.. those prime patch autos are beautiful..i seen a drose sell for 2k a couple days ago which i think is very high but the product is still hyped up so people are gunna dish out the cash for them..congrats again bud!

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED - jpleazme805 - 03-20-2012

ya, I seen that rose.. been checking out all the Lakers & A-list stars... I have a few B.Russel autos, so don't really want the one I pulled, but still a beautiful card... don't think I can get $200 for it.. everybody wants the Prime patches..

there are too many different color variations on the Crown Royals... luckily Bill Russell's Preferred autos & crown royals are all limited to under 10 each..

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED - jpleazme805 - 03-20-2012

forgot to mention the 4 redemptions.. I just submitted them online.

2011 Panini Preferred - Panini Signatures Red - Charles Oakley #26 (wait time 4 months?)
2011 Panini Preferred - Silhouettes - Kiki Vandeweghe # 235
2011 Panini Preferred - Paninis Choice Silver - Eric Gordon #148
2011 Panini Preferred - Paninis Choice Red - Alex English #104

question: if you have multiple redemptions for Panini, do you submit them one at a time (different tickets), or submit them all under one ticket?

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED - filamuraireborn - 03-20-2012

I guess that it is better to submit them all under one ticket. This will result a speedy process of your redemptions under their system or hard copy files. I guess...

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED - afff - 03-20-2012

good luck hope you get some big hits

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED - folkertino - 03-21-2012

(03-20-2012, 04:31 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: 2011 Panini Preferred - Panini Signatures Red - Charles Oakley #26 (wait time 4 months?)

I've been seeing these redemptions on the Bay and find it quite surprising because I have also seen cards from this SET (not just from this product) that have already been inserted and do have the auto on them.

Supposing that they are sticker autos, does this mean that they only had a few autos of his, but decided to go ahead with a larger print run? Seems a bit odd to me...

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED - jpleazme805 - 03-23-2012

ya, I don't agree how Panini or UD does their redemptions.. why put some autos into the product, while the same card is also a redemption. Did they run out of stickers?

If the autos are stickers, why does it take so long to produce a redemption that was released in SEP 2011? when the same players sticker autos were released in both Hoops & Preferred. This happen to me regarding a Baylor Black Box auto /24... I am still waiting for my redemption to fulfilled, when Baylor's sticker auto can be pulled out of Hoops & Preferred... Wouldn't a company want to produced pending redemption cards to complete them before producing new cards (new product)...???

Don't make since to me.. Think I should apply for their Q/A job... maybe I can turn their redemption policy around for the better... just sayin'

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED - buckunteer - 03-26-2012

I'm considering a new PC goal of chasing down 1 auto of each of the 12 original Dream Team members. Not necessarily in their USA gear but, in that vein, is that elite black Drexler auto up FT or sale?

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED - quavis - 03-26-2012

Been waiting 5 months for a Durant redemption when I swear I saw a video of him signing stuff for panini a long long time ago. Why wouldnt they get him to sign everything for the next few products? Or did they and it is a few turtles working in the redemption department?

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED - jpleazme805 - 03-27-2012

I am keeping the Drexler auto for now... I love the USA black autos... been trying to get a Dominique Wilkson USA auto..