Beckett Message Boards
**CLOSED** - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: **CLOSED** (/thread-1489621.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

**CLOSED** - jbel4331 - 03-02-2012

I am making some free banners and avatars. 1 player per banner. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. First and last names. If I can not find pictures of the player that you requested (Mostly Minor League Players), you will have to provide them.
If you want a banner with more than 1 player on it, pm me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Banner Examples:

[Image: bIEDS.png]

[Image: 41ZSv.png]

[Image: tC6uP.png]

[Image: Ww9zs.png]

Wallpaper examples:

[Image: BBiZL.png]

[Image: 8KhNh.png]

RE: Making Banner and Avatars - duke4439 - 03-02-2012

A Darryl Strawberry one please and thank you. I pm you and no response. thanks in advance

RE: Making Banner and Avatars - hellsbells - 03-02-2012

I would love a Carl Edwards (NASCAR) one or Marcus Thornton(NBA Kings)/Isaiah Thomas (Kings Rookie) if you have time.

Are you looking for cards in return?

Thanks,

Ken

RE: Making Banner and Avatars - mickey7mantle7 - 03-02-2012

I could use a new avatar. If you can make one of Mantle and one of Jordan for me that would awesome and much appreciated. Not sure if you can make an animated avatar, you know, something different i guess.

Thanks again!

RE: Making Banner and Avatars - jbel4331 - 03-02-2012

(03-02-2012, 01:01 PM)duke4439 Wrote: A Darryl Strawberry one please and thank you. I pm you and no response. thanks in advance

[Image: fbltL.png]

RE: Making Banner and Avatars - eric387387 - 03-02-2012

(03-02-2012, 11:44 AM)jbel4331 Wrote: I am making some free banners and avatars. 1 player per banner. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. First and last names. If I can not find pictures of the player that you requested (Mostly Minor League Players), you will have to provide them.
If you want a banner with more than 1 player on it, pm me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Examples:

[Image: bIEDS.png]

[Image: 41ZSv.png]

[Image: tC6uP.png]

[Image: Ww9zs.png]

I would love a Mike Trout one!

RE: Making Banner and Avatars - rpspenner - 03-02-2012

You did such an awesome job on the banner, wondering if you could do an avatar. Maybe a Brooklyn Dodgers avatar? I love your card templates, too. Do you have a 54 Topps template?

RE: Making Banner and Avatars - cmurphy342 - 03-02-2012

Could use a Ripken Avatar!! Thanks man!

RE: Making Banner and Avatars - jbel4331 - 03-02-2012

(03-02-2012, 02:26 PM)hellsbells Wrote: I would love a Carl Edwards (NASCAR) one or Marcus Thornton(NBA Kings)/Isaiah Thomas (Kings Rookie) if you have time.

Are you looking for cards in return?

Thanks,

Ken

[Image: gVKm4.png]

RE: Making Banner and Avatars - chasescardcave - 03-02-2012

I could use one of andy dalton/randall cobb/von miller and joe flacco. That's probably too many players though since your'e saying 1 player. Thanks man! Very nice of you!!!
Actually scratch miller just want cobb/dalton/flacco