Beckett Message Boards
SUPERYNALDO-YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: SUPERYNALDO-YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! (/thread-1489281.html)

Pages: 1 2

SUPERYNALDO-YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! - jncdrew - 02-28-2012

I got a surprise from Ryan today that floored me!! He told me he was sending a little something and he knows i love Vince Young in Longhorn gear and he has hooked me up with alot of his VY PC over the last few months since he moved to Shipley and I am ever grateful for those, but today, I opened up to find a Autographed Sports Illustrated with VY on the cover when they won the BCS by VY and a commenrative Limited Edition #ed Texas Longhorns hard back book kinda geared to the history of the Longhorns and VY and all that, it is AWESOME!!! My camera is with UPS right now under warranty so i cant post pics unfortunately but i will just as soon as i can. Truly an unbelievable and very thoughtful gesture by a good friend, thank you Ryan, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! Big Grin

RE: SUPERYNALDO-YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! - gangstippie - 02-28-2012

Wow! That's awesome! Congrats and wtg Ryan!

RE: SUPERYNALDO-YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! - patsfan129 - 02-28-2012

thats sweet! WTG superynaldo!

RE: SUPERYNALDO-YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! - ZeroDave - 02-28-2012

Awesome deal. WTG Superynaldo. Very thoughtful. Glad to see all these members willing to help one another and make collections amazing!

RE: SUPERYNALDO-YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! - jncdrew - 02-28-2012

Thanks guys!! This freebie is friggin awesome man, the auto is perfect, the mag is flawless, I love it!!! Smile

RE: SUPERYNALDO-YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! - superynaldo - 02-28-2012

Glad you like it all James!!! I was praying it got to you in good shape... And it did!!! Enjoy them!!! I know you are a HUGE Longhorns fan and all...I am putting a few other items that go in your PC perfect right now as well...Wink I will get them to you in a bit...

RE: SUPERYNALDO-YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! - kylebucksfan - 02-28-2012

Thats awsome! WTG superyanaldo!

RE: SUPERYNALDO-YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! - jncdrew - 02-28-2012

(02-28-2012, 09:30 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Glad you like it all James!!! I was praying it got to you in good shape... And it did!!! Enjoy them!!! I know you are a HUGE Longhorns fan and all...I am putting a few other items that go in your PC perfect right now as well...Wink I will get them to you in a bit...

Whoa slow down sir, you gotta let me return the favor! Smile I cant tell you how much I love this stuff, I always wanted to get one of those SI's at the time and time passed and yadayada and I know you can still get them just never got around to it. It was perfect man, just perfect. Thanks again!!! Smile
(02-28-2012, 09:31 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Thats awsome! WTG superyanaldo!

Thanks bro, he got down on this one!

RE: SUPERYNALDO-YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! - superynaldo - 02-28-2012

(02-28-2012, 09:43 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Whoa slow down sir, you gotta let me return the favor! Smile I cant tell you how much I love this stuff, I always wanted to get one of those SI's at the time and time passed and yadayada and I know you can still get them just never got around to it. It was perfect man, just perfect. Thanks again!!! Smile

Thanks bro, he got down on this one!

My pleasure... I am very happy they went to a good home... It will look sweet framed up for sure...Wink enjoy them buddy!!!

RE: SUPERYNALDO-YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! - ricky williams 34 - 02-28-2012

Sounds sweet! Can't wait to see 'em!