Beckett Message Boards
Beckett Prices vs Reality - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Action Figures (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Beckett Prices vs Reality (/thread-1488306.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Beckett Prices vs Reality - mickey7mantle7 - 02-29-2012 09:51 AM

Nice collection! You have quite a bit. Why are you letting them go?

Also, did McFarlane ever do a Jordan piece? I would be interested in that. I have the Mantle collectors edition, do you have any other Mantle figs and or Walter Payron (if they have one)??

Thanks!

David

RE: Beckett Prices vs Reality - hk71 - 02-29-2012 08:46 PM

(02-29-2012 09:51 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote:  Nice collection! You have quite a bit. Why are you letting them go?

Also, did McFarlane ever do a Jordan piece? I would be interested in that. I have the Mantle collectors edition, do you have any other Mantle figs and or Walter Payron (if they have one)??

Thanks!

David

Thinking about moving. I noticed that I have way too many to pack and take with me.

Mantle: CC ser 3. CCE, dual pack with Maris. I need to check for others and not sure if any of the ones I have are variants. I have several doubles, if your interested in more than 1.
Payton: I only have his Legends Series 2 - Navy. regular version.

I dont have any Jordans. Not sure if they released anything after 2009.

RE: Beckett Prices vs Reality - mickey7mantle7 - 03-01-2012 01:52 PM

Might be interested in the Payton. If you have time late on, can u post a pic? What r u asking for?

RE: Beckett Prices vs Reality - hk71 - 03-07-2012 12:28 AM

(03-01-2012 01:52 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote:  Might be interested in the Payton. If you have time late on, can u post a pic? What r u asking for?

Well a guy gave me a huge list that he wanted and never paid so the Payton is available again.

Sorry, I also added a couple of other items that were requested as well.

RE: Beckett Prices vs Reality - chevy man 22 - 03-08-2012 09:56 PM

McFarlane never made Jordan because Upper Deck had an exclusive deal with him. UD did the crappy pro shot Jordan figures or whatever they were called.

RE: Beckett Prices vs Reality - filamuraireborn - 03-08-2012 10:04 PM

I love the Pro Shots.