Beckett Message Boards
Just how much do we spend? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Just how much do we spend? (/thread-1486012.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Just how much do we spend? - chads-cards - 02-10-2012

I was just going through my Ebay Purchase history and my comc history and am disgusted ha...I have spent enough on colberts the past 8 years to buy a decent car ha. I am sure if you looked through yours in detail you would be shocked as well...some of us are crazy lol. If I resold my collection I would get about .001 percent of my investment back and I realized that I have paid more money in shipping overall than the actual cards. If you are a presidential candidate and you want my vote get me free shipping and help me out on my ebay final value fees! lol

RE: Just how much do we spend? - xxbigjohn79xx - 02-10-2012

Yupp, I added my ebay purchases up a couple months back and was disgusted too...so... what I did to combat that was.... not adding them up anymore!!!!liol

RE: Just how much do we spend? - chads-cards - 02-10-2012

(02-10-2012, 04:47 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: Yupp, I added my ebay purchases up a couple months back and was disgusted too...so... what I did to combat that was.... not adding them up anymore!!!!liol

Thats basically all you can do! Cause not buying cards is not in my vocabulary. I need to go to sports cards anonymous

RE: Just how much do we spend? - jdetter23 - 02-10-2012

lol just from all the ebay bucks threads I can actually say ive spent way less than the rest,but I just started back last year so that will prob change.I know when I first started I was buying like crazy and didnt know any better but ha now im so conservative in just buying anything that I debate buying a card I need for 99 cent when shipping is 3 bucks lol.Since Contenders is coming out next week im sure to drop a little money for my one and only cam auto Tongue

RE: Just how much do we spend? - ft28jags - 02-10-2012

spent nothing the past few months myself. i've managed to bring my yearly card expenses to around 500 or less.

RE: Just how much do we spend? - chads-cards - 02-10-2012

(02-10-2012, 05:08 PM)ft28jags Wrote: spent nothing the past few months myself. i've managed to bring my yearly card expenses to around 500 or less.

you sir are a god. I spend greatly more but 99% of my buying is for store inventory...but my colberts still break the bank...you dont think much when spending $5 on a card then you realize your bidding on 20 cards at 5 a piece.

RE: Just how much do we spend? - nthnoak - 02-10-2012

I am absolutely positive I would go smoke myself in the backyard if I added up the money I have spent on niner cards over the last 3 years. I have calmed down a lot in the last 6 months but thats only because I have a huge majority of all the cards I want.

RE: Just how much do we spend? - geezhound - 02-10-2012

I just started this year and between online breaks, cases, boxes, singles, and ebay.... I am truly disgusted at the amount I've spent.
My Patrick Peterson collection alone has cost me an absurd amount of money.

RE: Just how much do we spend? - rgf17 - 02-10-2012

just posted my weeks pickups of just the jones' and realized i am spending way too much. i know if i added it up it would be way ore than i realize. good thing i have the habit of bills first when the paycheck hits the bank.

RE: Just how much do we spend? - kolb 4 - 02-10-2012

Since 2004, probably enough to pay 1/3 of my home. Disgusting, I then ask myself how in the world did I get into this again.