Beckett Message Boards
Congrats to the Patriots and the Giants - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Congrats to the Patriots and the Giants (/thread-1484918.html)

Pages: 1 2

Congrats to the Patriots and the Giants - chads-cards - 02-06-2012

I finally saw the interviews from the game and they could not have been more mature and stand up. Brady, Coach B., Gronk, Branch...all seemed disappointed but were very professional and took any questions the media shot at them. Great game (well great 4th quarter) and great ceremony and interviews on both sides.

RE: Congrats to the Patriots and the Giants - bakerman8419 - 02-06-2012

Yeah its about time. It seems everytime they lose they pout. It was pleasant/shocking to see Belicheck hug and show his respect to Coughlin after the game. In 07 he ran off the field with 9 seconds left which I thought was classless.

Now I hope for the next 10 years we dont see the Steelers, Pats or Giants in the Super Bowl. lol. They have won enough.

RE: Congrats to the Patriots and the Giants - phinzphan1372 - 02-06-2012

Id like to see ELI win 1 more than brady Smile

i predict "A" manning will win the next 2 SB's

RE: Congrats to the Patriots and the Giants - chads-cards - 02-06-2012

Before the game started I didnt think much of Eli...but he showed that he is an elite QB on and off the field. Peyton taught him well. And bakerman I was glad too...I mean they coached together you would think coach b would have before...I think coughlin win or lose would have been respectful to the whole pats staff. Eli has to be one of the most humble players in the league.

RE: Congrats to the Patriots and the Giants - soccerscrub - 02-06-2012

it was by far one of the best super bowls of recent times...

RE: Congrats to the Patriots and the Giants - philly eagle in az - 02-06-2012

Agreed. It was a fun game to watch.

RE: Congrats to the Patriots and the Giants - bostonsports1 - 02-06-2012

To be honest i'm glad the Pats made it as far as they did with that D, but losing to Eli again hurts, especially when we had our chances. In the end we didn't make the plays to win. I guess I should be lucky to have seen my team in 5 SBs and win 3, but man this hurts.

I will give Eli some credit, he is Clutch with a capital C, looks like Brady in his hayday.

RE: Congrats to the Patriots and the Giants - patsfan129 - 02-06-2012

(02-06-2012, 02:40 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: To be honest i'm glad the Pats made it as far as they did with that D, but losing to Eli again hurts, especially when we had our chances. In the end we didn't make the plays to win. I guess I should be lucky to have seen my team in 5 SBs and win 3, but man this hurts.

I will give Eli some credit, he is Clutch with a capital C, looks like Brady in his hayday.

hey at least we wont have to pay a kings ransom for bradys

RE: Congrats to the Patriots and the Giants - bostonsports1 - 02-06-2012

(02-06-2012, 03:16 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: hey at least we wont have to pay a kings ransom for bradys

True- and we still have a great team in a relatively weak AFC.

RE: Congrats to the Patriots and the Giants - patsfan129 - 02-06-2012

(02-06-2012, 03:30 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: True- and we still have a great team in a relatively weak AFC.

yep. hopefully they can get a few D players in the draft or FA