Beckett Message Boards
Topps Redemtion Question - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Topps Redemtion Question (/thread-1484011.html)

Topps Redemtion Question - diablo71 - 02-01-2012

I pulled a Randall Cobb Refractor auto "redemtion" around 4 weeks ago. i went online filled the information and checked back the a week ago. it says the card has been shipped on 04/28/2012?? it has included a tracking number. when I pull the information from the USPS it says

"Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office."

I know that these cards have been signed as i have seen some on ebay.. This is my first redemtion, so any help would be greatly appreciated.. should I call topps, I know some poeple on here say they wait 6 months for cards.. what should I do?
thansk again for the help

RE: Topps Redemtion Question - cybertrenz02 - 02-01-2012

If it says shipped I would call to confirm that it has been

RE: Topps Redemtion Question - tperks76 - 02-01-2012

(02-01-2012, 01:53 PM)diablo71 Wrote: I pulled a Randall Cobb Refractor auto "redemtion" around 4 weeks ago. i went online filled the information and checked back the a week ago. it says the card has been shipped on 04/28/2012?? it has included a tracking number. when I pull the information from the USPS it says

"Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office."

I know that these cards have been signed as i have seen some on ebay.. This is my first redemtion, so any help would be greatly appreciated.. should I call topps, I know some poeple on here say they wait 6 months for cards.. what should I do?
thansk again for the help

All the topps redemptions I've received have taken 3-4 weeks after they are marked shipped. A couple have been sooner, but thats about the average

RE: Topps Redemtion Question - onemanstanding - 02-01-2012

Its a future ship, probably means they will ship by 4/28/2012.

RE: Topps Redemtion Question - diablo71 - 02-01-2012

Just called them and they said
1) that the shipped date means if I havent recieved my card by this date then i am eligible for a replacement
2) That the card is in the process of being shipped and should be at my house in the next 7-10 days... keeping my fingers crossed.. we will see.

RE: Topps Redemtion Question - branesergen - 02-01-2012

Mine said shipped the same date. It was delivered the Jan 24th but I wasnt home and have to sign so I requested a redlivery and got it Tuesday. You'll get it pretty soon.

RE: Topps Redemtion Question - diablo71 - 02-01-2012

(02-01-2012, 02:30 PM)branesergen Wrote: Mine said shipped the same date. It was delivered the Jan 24th but I wasnt home and have to sign so I requested a redlivery and got it Tuesday. You'll get it pretty soon.

I hope so, did they leave you a note at the door or mailbox letting you know you missed it? My wife is usually home but if they tried and i wasnt there i dont want the card left in Limbo..